What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was just a little short or a little long all day with the putter. But I was hitting greens in regulation but just leaving 20 foot putts all day.

I used the Octane FW Wood.

Nothing wrong with hitting gir's and lag putting, but that's just not like you man.

The Octane 3w treating you well I gather?

Finally caved and played today. Shot 39 on 9 holes. Made a long birdie putt from about 25 feet. No 3 putts today. Still struggling with my back and probably should have rested a little longer but I just couldn't stand it on this 80° day.

This was a perfect weekend for golf, weather wise. My kids were with grandma today so my husband (Darren) and I played 18 in the and 9 in pm. Shot 89 this am and didn't keep score for the 9. I was testing a new (used) driver and putter & hit extra shots.

You guys are killing me. I shouldn't read this thread. We still have snow on the ground and cold temps. lol

bulldog & I went out to play 18 but only got in 9 before a storm blew in , I shot a 43 with goose poop everywhere , I grew 2 " with every step .....LOL . Plus it was cool & foggy as hell . I played a yellow Srixon Z star and after 60-80 yards in flight it was out of sight ........ but it sure was easier to see then the white balls today !

I went out to play 18 and only played 9 today with the cold and wind. The temp never broke 40 and with 15 mph winds it got cold real quick. Regardless I shot a 46, which I was happy with considering I was having to wear my rain gloves to try and keep warm. I am really struggling with my driver, but it is still rather new so it is a work in progress. It was nice to get out but I was happy to get back indoors and warm up.

Shot an 87. Absolutely terrible around the greens today.

bulldog & I went out to play 18 but only got in 9 before a storm blew in , I shot a 43 with goose poop everywhere , I grew 2 " with every step .....LOL . Plus it was cool & foggy as hell . I played a yellow Srixon Z star and after 60-80 yards in flight it was out of sight ........ but it sure was easier to see then the white balls today !

oh man ever since the guy with the bird dog retired from our maintenance crew... there is a lot more goose turds on and around the greens now
there was another course that is pretty nice but i hate playing there cuz 9x outta 10 your ball will land on a turd

oh man ever since the guy with the bird dog retired from our maintenance crew... there is a lot more goose turds on and around the greens now
there was another course that is pretty nice but i hate playing there cuz 9x outta 10 your ball will land on a turd

The worst is course aeriation when they poke holes and leave the little long things on the ground that look like turds but it is just peices of ground and your trying to dodge them like your in a mine field.

76 with an eagle and birdie. Ball striking was really good, but had a few chipping issues. Greens were like putting on a shag carpet compared to yesterday.

The worst is course aeriation when they poke holes and leave the little long things on the ground that look like turds but it is just peices of ground and your trying to dodge them like your in a mine field.

oh man they totally look exactly the same

Never played simulator golf. Do you walk or take a cart? :)

Neither! I sat in the bar, with drinks being delivered to me, and only walked about 30 steps. total Give it a shot, it isn`t like the real thing, but it is better than no golf at all

Neither! I sat in the bar, with drinks being delivered to me, and only walked about 30 steps. total Give it a shot, it isn`t like the real thing, but it is better than no golf at all

Exactly, only reason I go is just to make contact with a golf ball.

I would of gladly played through Tigers spit all day then this nasty stuff today !!!! I had to putt through one area that had that real nasty sticky runny black crap .

Shot an 87 today. My putting KILLED me! I had two putts for eagle and parred them both! My driving though was awesome. I found another gear somewhere that I didn't know I had and man did they go long. I hit two weak drives on the first couple of holes and told myself to turn my lower body alot faster and BAM! My lower left side is sore so I know I haven't been using those muscles! I still have winter rust on my short game though but it's improving.

I played in a tournament yesterday and played absolutely awful. I shot an 89 with three straight triples on the back nine. I couldn't keep the ball in bounds to save my life. I went out and played nine holes today after my 1.5 hour range session and I started striking the ball really well today. I just wish it could have come around during the tournament.

99 I could not do anything right inside 100 yards

gratz on the 76

I didn't shoot anything, as I was on the range - however I was striping everything. Best range session I've ever had...I was able to hit every shot I wanted!

Tap before talk.

As SprayTech said. but us tuff ones stuck around & played more. hehe.
46 1st front, 43 2nd front then on the back had 38 but didnt get to play the last which is a par 4

As SprayTech said. but us tuff ones stuck around & played more. hehe.
46 1st front, 43 2nd front then on the back had 38 but didnt get to play the last which is a par 4
Yea I should of stayed put , but then I would of had to put a woopin' on the back as I was just getting warmed up :D
Had a good time though !

My son and I shot 78 on a scramble vs two of my other sons. We lost

Shot a 45/47 for a 92 yesterday. Struggled with the putter to the tune of 37 putts. I took a Ping out instead of the putter Id be practicing with which was dumb and probably cost me a round in the 80's. That and I was terrible off the tee. FLTC gave me a ball striking tip that I took out and started using yesterday. That produced some great iron shots. I cant say what it was because I cant have Captain Biggy stealing any tips for his short game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back