Found this Ping beauty today at local shop

kokogirl

I love golf
Reaction score
Handicap
a6890a85-f32c-cfa1.jpg

a6890a85-f343-49bc.jpg
a6890a85-f359-1c6a.jpg

Ping anser Ti3. When I saw her I knew she was special. I had to go out and play 9 more this afternoon to try her out. She has a nearly new Ping man grip. Sorry for the crappy pics. I can take better ones if anyone would like.

Nice pickup!

Very nice find. Always enjoyed that line.

Nice pickup!
Thanks! I think someone sold some of their collection. There were a few Pings and SC today at my favorite golf store.

Very nice find. Always enjoyed that line.

thanks! I am a newer golfer so I didn't know exactly what I had found. But I like the unique finish. I also like the sound and feel when putting.

Nice pick up.

very nice buy!

Any :ping: is a good addition! Nice find!

thanks! I am a newer golfer so I didn't know exactly what I had found. But I like the unique finish. I also like the sound and feel when putting.

Its all about finding something that feels good, looks right, and of course makes you smile when you sink the putts.

Nice find

I think these pics are better.
a6890a85-faf6-6fb6.jpg

a6890a85-fb0b-4cd4.jpg

a6890a85-fb1f-af5d.jpg

a6890a85-fb32-9ed1.jpg

It is a really nice looking putter.

Very nice find...enjoy!

Great looking putter! Which shop were you at, the Golf USA?

The face on that putter is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing some pics and congrats!

Great find congrats.

nice looker

Great looking putter! Which shop were you at, the Golf USA?
Yes! I also picked up a used G15 driver and got Martha to put the grip I like on it. There were quite a few nice used putters. Meaning not the usual used stuff that is there.

Sweet putter KoKogirl, I hope she treats you right!

Thank you to everyone who is enjoying the photos. I have her inside the house tonight so she can get all cozy and comfortable in her new home.

oooohhh nice find!

Yes! I also picked up a used G15 driver and got Martha to put the grip I like on it. There were quite a few nice used putters. Meaning not the usual used stuff that is there.

That is awesome! I've always liked Martha when I visit the shop. She's great just to chat with about golf. I always feel bad because I rarely buy anything there other than maybe some balls when I'm running low. I haven't swapped much gear since I got back into playing, and she wasn't carrying any of the Nickent stuff when I bought it.

Back