The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is going to win the trash talk award?

I hope you guys can get fitted soon so you can get comfortable with your gear. I'm bummed I can't see this in person, but I have a feeling that watching from home is going to be amazing as well.

Congrats Biggsy and TC....
You will do THP as well as TM and Callaway proud....

congrats to the captains! whos the odds on favorites, lol.

Congrats guys! Truly exciting news!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Congrats to both the captains!! I know you both will represent your teams proudly.

Congrats to both of you!
I know you will represent your respective sponsors as well as THP very well.
I can't wait for this!!

Congrats to both captains. We all have total faith in your abilities to proudly represent both companies, as you both already do for THP! Now the interesting part is going to be what you both end up with in your bags. I truly hope you both document your experiences as you go through this for all of us to experience vicariously through you! Already trying to figure out how to block the time out so I can watch this event online.

Wow what an opertuinity. you have got to love it when a plan comes together.

Well it sounds like this worked out very well for both captains. Congrats to both Biggsy and FLTC and huge thanks to TaylorMade and Callaway for making this happen.

Hey biggsy, I've figured out how you're driving all those greens lately:

1189383756_Z4trY-L.jpg

I thought you were a raw egg eating, beardless MAN??? Playing from the white tees huh? Little sheep!

Congrats guys!!! I think its pretty cool each one of the captains has a different sponsor

Congrats TC and biggsy! I kow you'll both do your respective sponsors proud. I hate to say it, but the jealousy factor is rising. I have to say that this is a huge motivator for me to get me game in shape to hopefully be a player in the future. Congrats again guys.

Hey biggsy, I've figured out how you're driving all those greens lately:

1189383756_Z4trY-L.jpg

I thought you were a raw egg eating, beardless MAN??? Playing from the white tees huh? Little sheep!

Callaways new ad campaign is really clever. Working out perfectly for TC. 15th can't get here soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to thoroughly congratulate the two captains on this and wish them the best of luck.

so JB, are the other 14 going to have their sponsors picked from the wheel of destiny?

so JB, are the other 14 going to have their sponsors picked from the wheel of destiny?

You will have to stay tuned to find out!!!!

You will have to stay tuned to find out!!!!

hahaha, I can deal with that! I am always tuned into THP!

Woke up this morning on cloud nine. I still have to pinch myself that this is actually happening.

Back to work getting the game, mind and body in shape.

Woke up this morning on cloud nine. I still have to pinch myself that this is actually happening.

Back to work getting the game, mind and body in shape.

Good luck man, this is the coolest event ever. Congrats again to both Captains and I hope to represent 1 of you well.

Good luck man, this is the coolest event ever. Congrats again to both Captains and I hope to represent 1 of you well.
I've said it several times on THP and to my friends, this is really a fantastic opportunity, but I CANNOT wait until the other 14 of you can join us. This is too great not to be shared and we are ALL fortunate to even have a chance to experience this.

I've said it several times on THP and to my friends, this is really a fantastic opportunity, but I CANNOT wait until the other 14 of you can join us. This is too great not to be shared and we are ALL fortunate to even have a chance to experience this.

Well said, that you again to THP, TaylorMade and Callaway for dreaming up, and signing up to the greatest golfing experience I could dream of.

well said, I'm hoping to be one of the 14 to join you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back