Cleveland Golf CG16 "Play it Forward" Promotion

The BF and I both got emails that we'll be receiving them soon :clapp:

The BF and I both got emails that we'll be receiving them soon :clapp:
Congrats Golf Chick! Let me know when you receive it I think we might be located in the same area so if I get mine first too i'll let you know!

Anyone received their club yet? I also received an email stating that I would be receiving one as well....pretty excited about it!

I'm guessing we'll start getting them next week.

Congrats Golf Chick! Let me know when you receive it I think we might be located in the same area so if I get mine first too i'll let you know!

You bet :)

A little greedy on my part, but I'm hoping for the TM 6 iron too..........

I hate to say it, but I was thinking the same thing.

Happy to be getting one, but I'm a little concerned. The last time I got to demo' something, I ended up not being able to play for two weeks :banghead:.
Anyway, it'll be good to see how it matches up against my 2.0's.

Cleveland CG16 irons, play it forward

Cleveland CG16 irons, play it forward

Has anyone else signed up for this? I signed up for the play it forward program and recieved an email that I was selected to try out the 7 iron. After playing it I will give it someone else to play. I also get to sign up for a chance to win a free trip to Sea Island Georgia to play a round with Boo Weekley:clapp:. Whoever I pass this along to gets to enter as well. I should get it next week. Has anyone hit any of these irons yet?

Merged with another thread.

sorry guys I didn't see this thread when I posted. Looks like alot of us are going to be testing. I signed for the Taylormade promotions as well. It would be great to get one and test them together.

Just hoping tomorrow I have a box waiting by the door!

Anyone receive a box yet? I'm still in waiting mode. At this point I'm headed to DC, Chicago, and Milwaukee for business this week so I have no choice but to wait.

Just waiting for mine to show up as well.

I just signed up.

Still waiting here too. But we're just on day 6 of 5-10 business days...sooo. Oh yeah, and I live in the middle of the ocean, so it may take me a bit longer anyway!

The BF and I are still waiting for ours, it'll be here soon :)

Nothing on my porch yet.

I really hope I end up with one of these. I'd love to try one out. Thanks for the post.

no iron from Cleveland today, other non golf related goodies did show up so it wasn't a total waste!

Has anyone received their 7 iron yet, its been like 11 business days or so? Just wondering, appreciate any input. Thx

Just entered. Would be happy to forward on to someone else if I get chosen.

nothing from Cleveland yet....I'm sure it will show up Monday once I'm out of town for a few days!!

sorry guys I didn't see this thread when I posted. Looks like alot of us are going to be testing. I signed for the Taylormade promotions as well. It would be great to get one and test them together.

I am getting them both for testing, starting to worry about the Cleveland one though, email dated 2/20/11 said to expect in 5 to 10 business days, today is the 10th day and usually they arrive more toward the middle of the specified time rather than later. The last time I received a free club, I bought new ones before it arrived and I gave the club to a youngster to try out.

I am getting them both for testing, starting to worry about the Cleveland one though, email dated 2/20/11 said to expect in 5 to 10 business days, today is the 10th day and usually they arrive more toward the middle of the specified time rather than later. The last time I received a free club, I bought new ones before it arrived and I gave the club to a youngster to try out.

Yeah...we still haven't received our Cleveland club either :confused2:

Come on Cleveland! Don't keep us waiting. We want to get to spreading the praises!!!

Back