GG used bin find! Mizuno/Bettinardi content

DrMWP

Reaction score
Handicap
Picked this beauty up today. I'd looked at it several times before and didn't pull the trigger. Went in today and could resist no longer. In really great shape.

a6898e7b-aecd-d8a8.jpg

a6898e7b-af04-5ea8.jpg

a6898e7b-af69-cbc0.jpg

a6898e7b-afbd-e262.jpg

a6898e7b-afee-d395.jpg

a6898e7b-b012-0766.jpg

Very nice!

Very nice putter...curious about the price.

Nice find! I am a sucker for putters.

Sweet putter, almost the anti ghost.

$80 :)

I am a lefty and LOVE these putters. I always had to try them in right hand version when I was at the golf stores. I went back one day to order one in a left hand and they told me they don't come in left handed. I wasn't happy about hearing that but what can I do. Sweet putter man!

Reviewed this very putter for THP a couple of years ago. Super soft feeling face.

Congrats sweet looking putter.

Congrats. That is one pretty putter - and at a steal of a price!

Nice. Bettinardi's are schweet!

nice find

This was the first putter I ever purchased. Great find!

Nice! Good buy

Very nice find. Hope it works good and has the magic touch.

Well done, this is a sweet putter. You just don't see them being traded in, and I guess for good reason!

Nice pickup!

That is a good looking putter!

I love that putter and that is a great deal. If I wasn't already setting my sights on the Betti Studio Stock #7 that JB has been wielding lately, I would be scouring the internet for one. But, a man can only play so many putters and my wife is getting suspicious of all the packages arriving.

I just picked up the BC6 (anser style, plumber's neck) in that line for no reason other than it was a good deal and I wanted to check out the FIT face I heard so much about. Got it for $78 shipped. I'll admit, the FIT face lived up to the hype. Phenomenal feel. It is now my favorite blade putter.

Back