Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Hope the lucky people who are playing in the outing are taking notes.

I love watching how the pros handle certain holes on a course in a tournament, and then attempting to replicate and compare your success/failure with the pros on the same hole. I have done this a few times in Chicagoland... but I wish I was going to be doing it at the Bear Trap with all you folks!

Justin Rose WD'd.

Something tells me I won't get the broadcast of this tournament. It seems that anything east of MST gets rejected.

Cink and Crane are latest to WD from Honda.

Cink and Crane are latest to WD from Honda.

paging Tiger Woods...Tiger Woods please take one of the vacated spots at the Honda Classic.

Thanks for the Crane tip!

I gotta do my homework this week. I need a top 10 finish!

While I didn't play in the outing, I played the course last summer during a bachelor party weekend. Par Par Par all through the Bear Trap tipped out, counting a short sided pitch over the left bunker on 17. You couldn't pry the smile off my face, or the look of disgust on my friends.

Also, I had a nice little pose with the big bronze bear.

I just want to say that right now, I am alone in first place! hahaha

And Paint sucks.

aa3cfd34.jpg

I finally got cable on Monday so this is gonna be a must see on what I'm missing out on.

Gotta love the Florida Swing, though I do miss it culminating at THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP...

I haven't been doing so well in Fantasy golf. So this time I took the scientific approach with my picks: I closed my eyes.

I just hope that they took note of the viewer's complaints last year about wearing out the whole "Bear Trap" thing. They had to say it a 1000 times.

I just want to say that right now, I am alone in first place! hahaha

And Paint sucks.

aa3cfd34.jpg

That's funny Smallie, I personally think there are glitches with last weeks totals and season rankings too.

Re: Fantasy scoring, yes I agree that the scoring is all messed up and have an email into their admins to resolve the issue.

Here's a pic IJP tweeted from the Honda.
45do7y

I can't wait to enter the Bear trap. I am going to watch golf the whole weekend to get ready for May.

note to self...dont touch the Bear this year

the bear looks WAY too happy in that pic.....
Re: Fantasy scoring, yes I agree that the scoring is all messed up and have an email into their admins to resolve the issue.

Here's a pic IJP tweeted from the Honda.
45do7y

Back