Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pics all..
It is funny how I can meet people and they just think your dog/cat is only that....just a dog or cat...then are those of us who would go to the ends of the earth for our "family member"

Only those who don't have one. People who do, know how it is.

This is my Cat. Leeroy
2ujqgp3.jpg
35mqq0l.jpg

2uztqif.jpg
vyod1c.jpg

2rgf955.jpg
2gy3bxh.jpg

vdli6s.jpg

Last edited:
What a gorgeous cat! What's the breed?

Thanks Guys!
The breed is known as a Bengal. Dont ask me why because a Bengal Tiger obviously has stripes not spots. Its created by breading a house cat with an Asian Leopard.
Very active cats and lots of fun besides looking beautiful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_28(cat)

This is the website of the breeder I got him from.
http://www.snopride.net/

Awesome cat!

Some great pictures everyone. I love this tread!

This is one of my four chihuahua's Mini. She loves to burrow down and sleep in my laundry basket
004.jpg

These are all 4 of them with my sister in law and daughter the 5th one , in the black collar being held by my sis in law is Bonnie Mini's daughter.

014.jpg

So, from left to right we have Mini, her daughter Bonnie who is owned by my sis in law, Reina, Santana and on the arm of the couch is Jimi

Last edited:
I only see red X's, Ron.

Now this is a good pic thread! :D

We got a new member of the family 2 weeks ago. He's a Hungarian Viszla, and his name is Parker. Say hello! :D

2011-02-11143329.jpg

2011-02-21225034.jpg

2011-02-21223529.jpg

20022011.jpg

He's a cutie paulo! Adorable!

Thats a rockin cat! What breed is it ?

4b5eefe8-6f19-d4fd.jpg

4b5eefe8-6f3f-7ec9.jpg

4b5eefe8-6f88-8b48.jpg

Those are my heathens. Got to admit it's nothing like coming home to those wagging tails. Doesn't matter how bad or good your day was. They put a smile on your face. They are always so happy to see you whether it's been a minute or a day. love those guys.

Brian T, I agree! Our pets don't care about what happened yesterday and they are always waiting at the door happy to see us. True friends.

Those are some cute dogs Brian.

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Those are some cute dogs Brian.

Thanks. Still learning with forum etiquette using tapatalk. Didn't quote u n the last post.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

a68908d4-cb40-2011.jpg

a68908d4-cb69-5348.jpg

This is my lab, Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back