what do you eat during a round

I'm with the majority... fruit, water, gatorade.
I wish someone would invent a push-cart that has a grill built into it.
I figure with all the time wasted walking to shots, and waiting for others, I could cook some good eats!

I'm the typical, water, gatorade and powerbar/granola bar type stuff. I used to do sunflower seeds, but don't anymore.

Water,gatorade or diet Green tea with Lance Cheese crackers( have to support the local manufacturer) or a peanut butter sandwich.The guys I play with not only don't stop after the turn,but they usually only stop after eighteen to pay for another nine or eighteen so you better have your supplies with you!

some sort of granola bar and water or gatorade

Has anyone tried the SoyJoy bars? I got a handful for free at the golf show over the weekend and wondered how they are...

Has anyone tried the SoyJoy bars? I got a handful for free at the golf show over the weekend and wondered how they are...

I have and I think they were good. Or am I thinking of Kashi bars... Kashi bars are definitely good.

Before the round, something w/ nuts for protein & a little fiber, like mixed nuts, a PB&J, Snickers. Then Nature Valley Nut Clusters and water and Gatorade during the round.

snickers bars and cherry coke today

Typically I don't eat during a round, but if I have to a protein bar or something of that sort.

In my experience eating a bananna and washing it down with a Powerade or anything else that will replenish your electrolytes after your first 9 holes does wonders for maintaining your focus and energy for your back 9. Particularly if your walking.

24 oz Porterhouse Steak, baked potato, salad, apple pie, and an espresso and then a snack at the turn.

We always play extremely early (7:30) so I end up bringing a bag of cheerios with my to munch on so I don't get hungry. I just can't function once it hits me. It's strange that I haven't tried sunflower seeds being a former baseball player. Need to try almonds/peanuts as well

Banana, apple, some trail mix...

today was a nutter butter and granola bars kinda day

I like to just drink water. Most energy drinks are so full of sugar that you may as well drink a soda, which I do enjoy sometimes. I just eat what ever my body says it needs. If it needs a hot dog I give it one. :act-up:

I make my own trail mix for the course. Mixed nuts, raisins, dried cranberries and blueberries and banana chips. Water till the turn, a vodka and grapefruit at the turn and water during the back 9

water and usually i have sunflower seeds in my bag

I try to have a granola bar after every 4-5 holes. The ones I eat are only 100 calories each and keep my BG from getting too low.

If I'm riding, I'm all about the candy bar and bottle of Dr. Pepper. If I'm walking, I'll normally do a water/Gatorade and something with protein. (Nuts, bar, etc.)

Back