THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

Got mine today. They look awsome. Good job on the design Seth0. THP rocks.

3e4362b41a36d1e96035f90782257708b70f68f7.JPG

fa4264216dd3d67dfd985375a13abc69d0389ffd.JPG

Just ordered mine...looking forward to when they arrive!

They do look awesome! Setho is a genius no doubt :clapp: .. I loss one of my first five or misplaced it :at-wits-end:. I am hoping it will show up when least expected.

They look sweet for sure, he did a great job on these.

KellyBo just walked in with a envelope from THP. Tokens have arrived and yep, they are sharp :thumb:

A little birdie just told me something that cannot be confirmed.

I was told that the contest to those that purchase poker chips will be FANTASTIC!

A Limited Edition putter will be the prize in fact was what the birdie thought (we cannot confirm that).

There are still PLENTY of chips available.

Oh man. I can't wait to see what it is!

A little birdie just told me something that cannot be confirmed.

I was told that the contest to those that purchase poker chips will be FANTASTIC!

A Limited Edition putter will be the prize in fact was what the birdie thought (we cannot confirm that).

There are still PLENTY of chips available.

Glad I bought some!!! man, I should really stop skimming as I missed this

I had to take a picture of the new chips along with a few of the other things I've collected over my time here on THP. I'm really proud of the item's, most have been bought with exception of the Voodoo shaft I tested and the Bettinardi putter I won.

P1030776.jpg

P1030779.jpg

P1030780.jpg

Just got in from getting mine. I'm completely soaked from the storm we have. Flash flood warning, tornado warning, lightning it doesn't matter I still wanted to see if the poker chips had arrived. Thankfully they have, and did not disappoint! Thanks THP and great job SethO!

Do you have to buy 5 and get the white one to qualify for the contest thats gonna happen with these, i only bought one so hope i am still elegible lol

Just got mine in..
They look Awesome....loving the idea of the hole/key chain....

Really cool pictures duey! You represented your THP gear fantastically.

Hey Due, I see a Quarry Oaks chip in there!! Nice!!! Good Times!

Got mine today and they look fantastic. You outdid yourself Seth. Thanks JB & GG!!

Really cool pictures duey! You represented your THP gear fantastically.

Each one means a lot as I know you would fully understand.

Hey Due, I see a Quarry Oaks chip in there!! Nice!!! Good Times!

Yes sir. Quarry Oaks is a great track and sharing it with a bunch of THP'ers made it pretty special. We going to do it this year?

Do you have to buy 5 and get the white one to qualify for the contest thats gonna happen with these, i only bought one so hope i am still elegible lol

If you do the buy 5 deal or just buy 5 you get a white limited edition chip along with that order and there is going to be a special contest just for the people who have the white special edition chip.

If you only bought one and would like to get the white one by buying 4 more send me a PM and we can work that out.

Mine came in today. Nice work SethO! Thanks GG and JB!

If you do the buy 5 deal or just buy 5 you get a white limited edition chip along with that order and there is going to be a special contest just for the people who have the white special edition chip.

If you only bought one and would like to get the white one by buying 4 more send me a PM and we can work that out.

ahhhh gotcha, thanks for the info GG

Got mine today. Thanks THP!! Amazing as usual.

They look good. I have an Odyssey one but my buddies give me crap for it cause it is big and sticks up so I normally just use a dime.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Also, I don't know how you do it, but somehow these can get from Florida to San Diego in two mail days. Simply amazing! Oh, and the chips look fantastic too. I really dig the red and the argyle.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Also, I don't know how you do it, but somehow these can get from Florida to San Diego in two mail days. Simply amazing! Oh, and the chips look fantastic too. I really dig the red and the argyle.

Thank you so much! I try to ship everything out same day if possible. The mailman and I are on a first name basis at this point haha. It's important to me that everyone get their purchases as soon as possible. I am so glad that they are arriving so quickly to everyone. :smile:

Got my chips today and they look FANTASTIC!

I didn't realize the white chip had a very light argyle pattern behind it. I like it even more now. Someone has a new gamer!

Back