The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today is one of those sadly, monumental days as a THP'er. I received my first ever negative rep today. I've been here for a little over 2 years, and it was my first dose of redness.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....let me guess....the MC thread

Well, today is one of those sadly, monumental days as a THP'er. I received my first ever negative rep today. I've been here for a little over 2 years, and it was my first dose of redness.

hahaha Poor TC. Were you deserving of it, or just someone that was mad?

Welcome to the club.

hahaha Poor TC. Were you deserving of it, or just someone that was mad?

Dunno. It was from a post in the Mashie thread from this morning. Seemed like a harmless post to me. Oh well, I can't please everyone I guess.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Dunno. It was from a post in the Mashie thread from this morning. Seemed like a harmless post to me. Oh well, I can't please everyone I guess.

I hate when that happens. I've been here since 08 and got my first neg last summer. I thought I had a perfect streak going until one day I came on the forum in a bad mood and lashed out.

Hmmm. I just read all your posts from this morning in that thread and didnt see a thing wrong with any of them. Guess the guy was jealous of you getting yo mashie on.

Hmmm. I just read all your posts from this morning in that thread and didnt see a thing wrong with any of them. Guess the guy was jealous of you getting yo mashie on.

Here's the post I made:

I honestly don't know. he club just gets it done. Even when you miss your target, it's ok, b/c the ball flight was great, the distance was great, the impact felt awesome, it sounded awesome, and more often than not, you're still in good shape after the ball lands.

and the negative rep, which was of course unsigned, said: Miracle club huh?

How fascinating that is.

We have asked everybody that if there is a problem with rep they have received to take it to a mod and have it checked out. We expect our mods to not bring this to the board.

We have asked everybody that if there is a problem with rep they have received to take it to a mod and have it checked out. We expect our mods to not bring this to the board.

Yup, my bad. I don't have a problem with it. It's done.

Is there a link or something to learn what rep is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sometimes other ppls imagination is just extra ordinary and it renders me speachless
how can ppl come up with things out of the blue
a friend of mine showed me this site and i was blown away
dude makes sculptures out of books

My wife and daughter went to the mall. My dog is snuggled in against my leg and we're chillin'.

Kevin

Hey OEM, how pumped were you to see a box setting outside your house? Then how pissed were you that you realized it was your club? hahaha

Hey OEM, how pumped were you to see a box setting outside your house? Then how pissed were you that you realized it was your club? hahaha

Actually I got a text telling me a "golf" club box was on the porch. And then I get home and its got Callaway all over it instead of Wilson Staff. Damn you bridges lol

It sucks to be away from the computer almost all day yesterday, I think I might have made two or three posts yesterday! But it was a good sales day so it was worth it, since it was only one day. I have a short day today.

Just watched the 20/20 thing with charlie sheen, all I can say is wow.

Im a big two and half men fan but this guy is just nuts now.

Just watched the 20/20 thing with charlie sheen, all I can say is wow.

Im a big two and half men fan but this guy is just nuts now.

I watched some of his interviews on the Today Show (I think). Yeah, he's lost it.

I think it's hilarious. He's bat bleep crazy and doesn't give a bleep. I'M A WINNER TROLLS FOOLS TROLLS :rofl:

I like Charlie but man he's sounding a little crazy right now. I thought the best interview so far was the one with Pierce something on CNN last night, I couldn't change the channel it was must watch tv.

I like Charlie but man he's sounding a little crazy right now. I thought the best interview so far was the one with Pierce something on CNN last night, I couldn't change the channel it was must watch tv.

I loved watching that one above.. I'll have to find this one you mentioned.

Edit: Found it, of course its on youtube.

Wowzers. Last night was a very busy night around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back