ECCO Golf Street Premiere Shoe Review

Just as a general rule I never wear any color socks other than black if I'm wearing black shoes. If you want to wear them with shorts get black socks but try to get the no-show or extremely low cut socks.
Thanks Spank. I always wear those very low cuts socks anyway. I'm just not sure how the shoes would look with shorts.

Thanks Spank. I always wear those very low cuts socks anyway. I'm just not sure how the shoes would look with shorts.

Another thing to keep in mind is whatever color your shoes are make sure you have a matching belt (you could put in hat as well if you wear one). Just a basic rule of thumb because there's always an exception to the rule which you shouldn't have to worry about if your keeping it simple.

Another thing to keep in mind is whatever color your shoes are make sure you have a matching belt (you could put in hat as well if you wear one). Just a basic rule of thumb because there's always an exception to the rule which you shouldn't have to worry about if your keeping it simple.
Thanks again Spank!

Sean is the one with the blue dots a dark blue or black? I can't tell. Guy on Ebay has my size for $110 which isn't bad

Can someone comment on the durability of the grips?

I tried on a pair of these the other day and they are super comfy. I just couldn't see myself playing an entire round in them. Call me a traditionalist, but they seem too casual for me.

Ive had a pair since last year. They are great.

Once again, THP has helped me out (if not my wallet). Just pulled the trigger on the Moonlight/Black/Chili. I prefer to walk when I play and these should really help with those aching feet. Thanks for all the feedback on here.

I played my first round with these last week and they were comfortable but left me with massive blisters. The leather is pretty stiff in the beginning and needs to be broken in. I played again the next day with my feet bandaged up and it was better. Yesterday I walked 18 holes and they were super comfy. My feet dont feel tired after the round like they did before with my old DryJoys.

I played my first round with these last week and they were comfortable but left me with massive blisters. The leather is pretty stiff in the beginning and needs to be broken in. I played again the next day with my feet bandaged up and it was better. Yesterday I walked 18 holes and they were super comfy. My feet dont feel tired after the round like they did before with my old DryJoys.

I have two pair, Brown and White. I loved mine from the get go. I walked in mine the first day and it was like they were made for me. No blisters at all. Im very surprised that you got blisters. I have played probably 30 or more rounds in mine and they are holding up great.
I have not had any problems with them slipping. I like them better then the cleats because it does not put as much stress on my knee.

I have two pair, Brown and White. I loved mine from the get go. I walked in mine the first day and it was like they were made for me. No blisters at all. Im very surprised that you got blisters. I have played probably 30 or more rounds in mine and they are holding up great.
I have not had any problems with them slipping. I like them better then the cleats because it does not put as much stress on my knee.

Yeah they are for sure very comfortable. I got a huge painful blister on the back of my right heel and one on each big toe. After that, no issues whatsoever. I really like them, and as they are not available down here in Mexico, I get some questions and compliments on them too

Sean is the one with the blue dots a dark blue or black? I can't tell. Guy on Ebay has my size for $110 which isn't bad

The shoes with blue dots are dark blue. I know I am REALLY late with that answer but I happen to be checking these out at Golf Galaxy last night and so I checked this thread and saw nobody had responded. At first glance I thought they were black but after looking closer they are definitely dark blue.

Noticed someone was wearing these in my class last night. They looked like they were his primary every-day shoes.
Interesting idea I guess.

Played 4 rounds now. I actually thought they'd feel like they had more cushion, but I definitely notice my feet are less sore after walking each round and that little bit of knee pain isn't there, either. Definitely like them. JUt hope tehy hold up for a couple years.

Heard Callaway and TM are coming out with their version by fall.

I love my street premiers. I have the brown and the white. great golf shoe and very comfortable.

Back