The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats captains...this sounds absolutely awesome. Maybe I can get into the one of these one day...if I can ever learn how to play this silly game we all love and hate!!!

Back to work getting the game, mind and body in shape.

Just read an interesting piece (that I think was also covered by GC's Morning Drive) that discussed the importance of thinking positive thoughts the moments before you fall asleep. The idea is that, while you are sleeping, the brain will "replay" up to 17 times the images and thoughts that you had in the last moments before you actually fell asleep. If that image was you sinking a winning putt, then the brain will replay that image throughout the night, and your conscience/confidence will have increased. If, however, you were thinking about something you do not want to happen, then your brain will replay that as if it actually happened.

Positive dreams man!

Just read an interesting piece (that I think was also covered by GC's Morning Drive) that discussed the importance of thinking positive thoughts the moments before you fall asleep. The idea is that, while you are sleeping, the brain will "replay" up to 17 times the images and thoughts that you had in the last moments before you actually fell asleep. If that image was you sinking a winning putt, then the brain will replay that image throughout the night, and your conscience/confidence will have increased. If, however, you were thinking about something you do not want to happen, then your brain will replay that as if it actually happened.

Positive dreams man!

interesting!!! If I get in, I am only going to be thinking hole in one before I go to bed.

interesting!!! If I get in, I am only going to be thinking hole in one before I go to bed.

I'm going to be thinking hole n one and Natalie portman, k thanks.

Have fun mr brain.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

GUys lets keep a thread like this clean please. Thanks.

Thank you all for your excitement of this event. It is something that GG and I never thought could really happen and certainly not in 2011, but as we moved towards reality, it all came to be. We are glad everybody is excited about it and we ASSURE you, that even if you are not competing in this, there is going to be a LOT of fun to be had in Orlando that weekend. Including quite a few contests for non-players only!

So now perfect gets even better. I'm running out of vocabulary to describe my inner excitement.

Thank you all for your excitement of this event. It is something that GG and I never thought could really happen and certainly not in 2011, but as we moved towards reality, it all came to be. We are glad everybody is excited about it and we ASSURE you, that even if you are not competing in this, there is going to be a LOT of fun to be had in Orlando that weekend. Including quite a few contests for non-players only!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

man, here THP goes again!! You two are incredible!

While i hope with everything i have to be included in the 14 - i will do everything in my power to be there as a non-player should i miss the roster. IT will be the event of a lifetime for those involved - and certainly a great weekend for those who are not- simply to watch the event unfold - maybe catch a round of golf - and if nothing else- hang out with the wonderful members of THP.

I retract my first comment! Morgan cup and birdies. That's all!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

My chances of getting in are slim to none now with returning to work tomorrow so the non-player contests are real exciting. I will definately be there though come August rooting everybody on.

I'm going to try really hard to make it down for the festivities! This will no doubt be an awesome event. Thanks again JB, GG, and TC! You guys have outdone yourselves!

I see the captain of Team Hackers has made a post on the Callaway Facebook Page. Lets get the Morgan Cup some attention. Leave a comment if you are on Facebook under his post. Let them know what you think about The Morgan Cup.

Great idea, thanks. I've been too busy promoting it on twitter.

Posted a reply.....

I saw that biggsy. Hopefully some THPers comment on this one as well.

Loving the new avatars from the captains!

Just posted on both pages, great job Capt'ns getting on to the facebook pages.

I posted as well. Callaway, TaylorMade, and Reunion Resort certainly deserve the props.

Wow what an amazing opportunity! is it first 14 to get selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back