Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

Hahahahaha.... Dude, I didnt know you drank?

Edit... I guess I should've bolded what I thought was funny...

hahahaha...glad you did

1. I had nocturnal siezures when I was a kid. Pretty scary. Best part is when someone makes fun of people having a siezure I can pip in and make them feel really bad about it. But I really dont care. it happened so many years ago.

2. I almost drowned when I was about 10. I was tubing down a river after big rain storm, I am now affraid of fast moving water.

3. I just started playing golf about 6 years ago but didnt start taking it seriously til about 3 years ago. before, I would just use it as a reason to drink beers, I would also require girls to go with and tend the flag stick, I would impress them with my putting to later try and hook up. It worked 60% of the time every time

I'm with you on the siezures, I had a ton of them from 1995 to 2006. Mine would come at any time day or night, but it's now been 6 years without one. The funny thing here is, I almost drowned in 2003 during a fishing trip, so we have some things in common. I'm just shorter, lol.

1. Despite being born in San Diego, raised in Hawaii, and spending 33 years of my life in California and Hawaii, I never learned how to swim.

2. Despite being in two car accidents and having large objects fall on me, I've never broken a bone.

3. Started playing golf late in life (34), but even though I'm not good, I now post better scores than all the friends and relatives that first introduced me to the game and made fun of my first garage-sale quality equipment and Golf-magazine swing.

I'm with you on the siezures, I had a ton of them from 1995 to 2006. Mine would come at any time day or night, but it's now been 6 years without one. The funny thing here is, I almost drowned in 2003 during a fishing trip, so we have some things in common. I'm just shorter, lol.

No kidding man....did they threaten to take your Drivers license

No kidding man....did they threaten to take your Drivers license

Yes sir. I'm on a med to keep from ever having another and now down to one checkup a year. If I refuse the checkup they can take my DL away. They didn't try taking yours did they, being they are the granma or what ever those are called, sleep siezures?

1. I spent my first year of graduate school as the tight ends coach for a local university.

2. I just got married last summer.

3. I do everything but golf and swing a baseball bat right handed (something about the wrong eye being dominant).

1. When I was 4 I suddenly couldn't walk one day. The doctors had no idea why and never had any explanation. I stayed that way for over a month. My dad said it was pure laziness and I tend to agree with him.

2. When I was 12 I walked up on my next door neighbor being raped by another neighbor. I grabbed a bat laying beside the house and hit him in the back of the head. The scumbag pulled 30 days for it and it scared my mom so much that we moved from NC back to Virginia.

3. I served 4 years in the USARMY in the 82nd Airborne Division as a 19D Cav scout

Yes sir. I'm on a med to keep from ever having another and now down to one checkup a year. If I refuse the checkup they can take my DL away. They didn't try taking yours did they, being they are the granma or what ever those are called, sleep siezures?

no, I was 7...hahaha. I had to take meds for a year til I wasnt having them...its nocturnal.

1) I have never broken a bone (alot of fractures, maybe a possible knuckle break but I never got it checked out)
2) I went to anger management when I was 7 as well, and must hold a record or something for being suspended in kindergarten.
3) I am afraid of water sports after I did 5 cartwheels on the water and couldn't move my arm for a week while tubing.

1. Despite being born in San Diego, raised in Hawaii, and spending 33 years of my life in California and Hawaii, I never learned how to swim.

2. Despite being in two car accidents and having large objects fall on me, I've never broken a bone.

3. Started playing golf late in life (34), but even though I'm not good, I now post better scores than all the friends and relatives that first introduced me to the game and made fun of my first garage-sale quality equipment and Golf-magazine swing.

if you were born in hawaii and raised in diego you'd be swimming like a fish! hahaha

Coming out of my shell a bit more.

1. I'm probably the shyest/quitest (I also make up words often) you'll ever meet.

2. I compose poetry when I need to clear my head, won some stuff in college for it but that didn't get me anywhere.

3. I love salsa dancing, go just about every Friday night.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

1. I own a TRIKKE and love to ride when I get a chance.

2. I have owned two successful businesses. Had a couple that failed too. Learned to never be afraid to fail.

3. I once took so much No-Doz in college trying to pull an all-nighter for an exam that I passed out during the exam the next morning. The only thing I remembered was putting my name on the paper. Flunked that exam BIG TIME.

I have a constant internal dialogue going on in my head. I am a daydreamer and have visions of things that will never be reality.

Kids and old ladies love me. I'm goofy and polite at the same time.

I love airplanes and flying, but am sort of scared of it. Not as much anymore, but at one point I really was. The weird thing is that I've flown in everything from a 757 to a seaplane. I've spent numerous hours researching plane crashes and watching documentaries about planes and air safety. I've actually read entire NTSB reports. Like dozens of them. That's how I deal with the fear. It actually makes me less apprehensive to know everything I can about airplanes.

7.im semi fluent in 3 languages but only literate in one

8. i have an enormous cock... my cousin takes care of him in hawaii along with a few other chickens that are bigger than normal

9.i was once homeless for about a year or 2

1. Spent about 5 years of my life traveling the country bowling for a living.
2. Won the John Phillip Sousa award for most outstanding band student my senior year.
3. Only weighed 125 lbs when I graduated high school. (@ 6 ft tall).

Well played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke Andrea up laughing.

1. When I was 4 I suddenly couldn't walk one day. The doctors had no idea why and never had any explanation. I stayed that way for over a month. My dad said it was pure laziness and I tend to agree with him.2. When I was 12 I walked up on my next door neighbor being raped by another neighbor. I grabbed a bat laying beside the house and hit him in the back of the head. The scumbag pulled 30 days for it and it scared my mom so much that we moved from NC back to Virginia.

3. I served 4 years in the USARMY in the 82nd Airborne Division as a 19D Cav scout

7.im semi fluent in 3 languages but only literate in one

8. i have an enormous cock... my cousin takes care of him in hawaii along with a few other chickens that are bigger than normal

9.i was once homeless for about a year or 2
\

Lol I knew where you were going with that one but that scared the hell out of me.

Well with login like johndeere10 #1 and #2 shouldn't be that hard to believe that I lived on a farm.

1. When I was 13... I was cut by tusk of 475 pound (boar) male hog and had 15 stitches. I had to walk 250 yards back home with blood gushing out of back of my leg. I about passed out on way to hospital due to blood loss.

2. I've broken my left hand for punching a hog in head that tried to bite me. Pigs aren't sweetest animals like you see in the movie Babe. I've seen some pretty sick stuff they are capable of. However, they do taste great!

3. I can pop my back standing up.

1. Been scuba diving since 89 (when I was 15). I was an avid spearfisher. Dove up to 180' to hunt many fish. I've wrestled my fish away from 800 lb Goliath grouper (who are more dangerous than sharks). Fended off and had to kill sharks to protect myself. Taught myself to captain a vessel and have been up to 150 miles offshore for a diving trip. I helped start a spearfishing club and have put on several tournaments as well as weigh-master for many more.This hobby has since taken a back seat to golf in the last year.

2. I love architecture.

3. I was run over by a car when I was 15 months old.

I'm a NAUI certified diver

One of my best friends in high school was murdered my junior year

I'm the only person in my family to not have had cancer at some point in their life

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

\

Lol I knew where you were going with that one but that scared the hell out of me.

lmao... nothing wrong with a big one :wink: his name is rooster cockburn

I once owned a one legged rooster. Meanest SOB I ever seen. It knocked its own leg off trying to kill a human.

Huge Top Gear fan.

Avid Archer.

I am concieted and proud.

Terrible with money.

I am quite capable of reducing people my age to tears in a few sentences. Words hurt, I don't care hpw the saying goes. I have done far more damage with my tongue than my fist.

1. When I was a kid, I was on the TV show Romper Room.

2. I used to ride my mountain bike off road 350+ days a year... Snow, ice, rain, cold, it didn't matter. Lately, I feel winded turning over in bed at night! I need to get back some cardo fitness this spring.

3. I still have a boombox I bought in 1986, and a Walkman I bought in 1981.

I once owned a one legged rooster. Meanest SOB I ever seen. It knocked its own leg off trying to kill a human.

Huge Top Gear fan.

Avid Archer.

I am concieted and proud.

Terrible with money.

I am quite capable of reducing people my age to tears in a few sentences. Words hurt, I don't care hpw the saying goes. I have done far more damage with my tongue than my fist.

Your starting to scare me now with what your saying in this thread. insert scared smiley face here. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. I am how I am. I am trying to be a nicer person though.

Your starting to scare me now with what your saying in this thread. insert scared smiley face here. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back