This should be fun, Austin TX.

andrevdp

Reaction score
Handicap
Scratch
Hi to everyone on the board. I have been a quasi-active member of another well known board since its inception, but find the topics and commentary here a little more mature and thoughtful/thought provoking. Looking forward to being an active contributor!

I am a scratch golfer (originally from South Africa), based in Austin, TX, who now looks to play as often as I can in the most wonderful nation in the world - the USA! I am also a very avid club fitter and builder with a well apportioned workshop....

Great to be on here and looking forward to some fun!

Andre

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to THP Andre, we're glad to have you on board. Your post in the 2.0 thread was fantastic and refreshing. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome Andre

Welcome Andre. Glad to have you.

:welcome:

Welcome Andre!!!

Welcome fellow Texan; glad to have you here! Looks like you have some great experience that will really benefit the forums.

Welcome to THP Andre!!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome: My BF :love:s Austin!!

Welcome and note that I am jealous of where you settled in the US. Austin, TX is awesome! Enjoy the board. Best I've ever found.

Now on to the serious stuff. Let's some pics of the sticks!

Welcome!! If the first post is any indication, you will be a very nice addition to the group here.

Hello Andre. Welcome

Thanks for all the kind words. I will get some pics of the current bag up ASAP (burner 2.0's etc.) plus a few of my custom (for me by David) TP Mills putters and a couple of other unique items.....Quick question though, where is the best place to post these types of things? Don't want to break any rules, as somebody might phone in and call a 2 shot penalty on me and I'd be DQ'ed!

Thanks for all the kind words. I will get some pics of the current bag up ASAP (burner 2.0's etc.) plus a few of my custom (for me by David) TP Mills putters and a couple of other unique items.....Quick question though, where is the best place to post these types of things? Don't want to break any rules, as somebody might phone in and call a 2 shot penalty on me and I'd be DQ'ed!

You have to have a minimum of 10 posts and then the "edit signature" option will open up in your user control panel.

Welcome to :thp: glad to have you on the site.

Welcome, from another calling Austin home.

What part of Austin are you in? Sadly my game is no match for you.

Enjoyed your Burner 2.0 post and welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have you, Andre. Looking forward to reading your posts in the future.

Back