GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Special Announcement:

We have a new THP Store and it is officially open for business! We have wanted to have a more professional looking store for some time now and with the help of some amazing THP members, Puttin4bird and Rbelbin, the store is complete.

We have a few more tweaks we are going to make which we will hope to have done within the next few days. If you are using Chrome you may not be able to toggle the thumbnail pictures so I recommend using any other browser because it seems to be working in all the others.

The store is setup to take PayPal but if you don't have it you can also use any credit or debit card through PayPal as a guest.

I hope you all enjoy the new store! :clapp:

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=12058

I love it!!! Good work GG!!!

Looks very nice! Great job guys!

Looks sweet, nice work THP

Looks awesome. You guys are tempting me with those umbrella's.

very nice, love the new look. Great job everyone!

I know you worked very very hard on this project and I am happy to see that everything is up and running. I think the new store looks great, you should be proud GG!!

Awsome, I'll be making another purchase on Friday!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

• Admin
Thanks everyone. We all worked really hard on the new store to make it more appealing for everyone. It should also be a bit more user friendly and we have been able to do some better price adjustments for shipping to Canada. Things will be based on weight rather than a flat rate which will actually be cheaper for our Canadian members. I am also working on figuring out a shipping scale so we can start shipping worldwide.

Looks great! I already have half the items in the store. lol

Nice improvement GG!

Looks real good, nice job GG, Puttin4bird and Rbelbin. You guys rock!!!

Great job everyone, you did a great job! Very nice.

Congrats to GG and JB and anyone else who worked on the store it looks great. And better rates to Canada??? that is awesome, nobody treats their Canadian members better than THP, on most sites you might as well be in Australia.

Love it, much easier to navigate. Sad though that I have almost one of everything on there lol. Good job guys!

Great job GG! It looks awesome!

GG did 99% of the work for this one, Bird and I are just there for moral/IT support.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, I know that THP appreciates it, and so do we!

GG the new store looks great!

Cool hats, I wish black was still available.

looks really nice!

Well done GG !

It looks great !

Back