New THP Store Now Open

Hope international shipping is on the cards for the not too distant future!

Very nice!

Nice job, folks. Much more user-friendly and attractive to the eye.

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it :D.. I just saw an item that caught eye. GG - Does the blue fish head cover fit a 460CC driver?

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it :D.. I just saw an item that caught eye. GG - Does the blue fish head cover fit a 460CC driver?

It does. They say it does rather well. Its one of my favs Gray. It is so bright and colorful.

Looks great and in time for my birthday!

It does. They say it does rather well. Its one of my favs Gray. It is so bright and colorful.

Thanks JB. I just ordered me one :thumb:

Thanks JB. I just ordered me one :thumb:

Order received. :smile: What did you think of the new checkout process? Did everything go smoothly? With the new store you can create your own account so you can keep track of your order and see your order history.

Order received. :smile: What did you think of the new checkout process? Did everything go smoothly? With the new store you can create your own account so you can keep track of your order and see your order history.

that is awesome! does it keep track of your history going forward or does it include stuff that you've already purchased too?

that is awesome! does it keep track of your history going forward or does it include stuff that you've already purchased too?

It should keep track of your history going forward. It's a new plugin so it won't have any record of what you purchased before. I hope it does what it says and keeps a record of everything but you just never know with these things.

At first it caught me by surprise and then I thought, man this is too cool... Everything went as smooth as butter on a hot corn cob :thumb: Great job GG and also thanks to your coharts P4B & RBelbin!

This was my first time visiting the store so I cant really speak on its improvment, but I can say that from a first timers perspective that it is nicely done and very user friendly. I do have one question. Do you know when you might get some more of those awsome towels because I will definatley throw some money your way for one or more of those. Plus I would like to do a little "THP Representin" here in the Gem State for you guys.

This was my first time visiting the store so I cant really speak on its improvment, but I can say that from a first timers perspective that it is nicley done and very user friendly. I do have one question. Do you know when you might get some more of those awsome towels because I will definatley throw some money your way for one or more of those. Plus I would like to do a little "THP Representin" here in the Gem State for you guys.

Not sure we will see those again at this time. Most of our stuff is done in small batches and we do not always get to reorder. We do have some incredible things in the store right now and a few more items coming in 2011.

Not sure we will see those again at this time. Most of our stuff is done in small batches and we do not always get to reorder. We do have some incredible things in the store right now and a few more items coming in 2011.

We still have 6 pink towels left but I can understand if you wouldn't want a pink one.

We still have 6 pink towels left but I can understand if you wouldn't want a pink one.

LOL well thanks for understanding. On the other hand its always nice to do a tribute to something and breast cancer awarness is alway a good excuse to use something pink.

Alright you convinced me. Anyways Im comfortable enough with myself to sport a pink towel. Plus Im a better golfer than my regular 4some so until they can beat me I doubt they'll run their mouths about my pink towel lol.

I received an email with my receipt which is great and an email with a link to my new account. The item purchased has not shown up yet but it may be that I have not completed the account info as required. If a buyer wants to edit or modify account info, how is that done?

I received an email with my receipt which is great and an email with a link to my new account. The item purchased has not shown up yet but it may be that I have not completed the account info as required. If a buyer wants to edit or modify account info, how is that done?

To login to your account hover over the THP Store link on the homepage and click on 'Your Orders'. Then you will see these options: My Account, Downloads, Order History and
Logout. If you click on 'My Account' you can edit your info. And if you click on 'Order History' you will find your order that you just made.

To login to your account hover over the THP Store link on the homepage and click on 'Your Orders'. Then you will see these options: My Account, Downloads, Order History and
Logout. If you click on 'My Account' you can edit your info. And if you click on 'Order History' you will find your order that you just made.

Got it. Thanks for the info. Looks great.

Alright you convinced me. Anyways Im comfortable enough with myself to sport a pink towel. Plus Im a better golfer than my regular 4some so until they can beat me I doubt they'll run their mouths about my pink towel lol.

now that's some funny stuff

Back