Question for clicgear owners.

packerfan

Reaction score
Handicap
Do any of you own the wheel cover thingie? The purpose is to cover the wheels when it is in your trunk, so that you don't get grass/mud all over. It seems like a good idea. I just wonder if it is more hassle than what it is worth.

Rockbottomgolf.com has them, if you were wondering what they look like. Here is the link.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/clicgear-boot-wheel-cover.html

I use one. It does what it is suposed to do. No issues with putting it on or off.

on my last visit to florida one sales guy insisted on showing almost every accessory and operation of the clicgear push cart and I think the one he was most proud of was the wheel cover. He no problems taking it on and off!

I have it and use it all the time. Keeps the dirt out of the trunk. Very easy to use. Is it a must buy? No. But I would recommend it.

Seems very useful, I dont use one at the moment but would consider it

I have it. Easy to put on and dont have to worry about getting mud/grass all over the trunk

I have the wheel covers. They work as advertised.

I dont have one, but where I live in CA tends to be drier than back East. I'm anal anyway, if it was dirty enough to put it on I would hose it off at the cart prep station.

hmmm...good info...
My clicgear 3 should be in by weeks end...

If it works as advertised, I would get one. My Clicgear's wheels will just shed everything on them into the trunk once it dries up. Very messy otherwise.

I don't have one but I need to get one. My trunk is full of grass after a few wet rounds. The wheel covers aren't expensive so it is worth spending the money to save on vacuum time.

This would ruin my truck bed. A clean truck bed is sacrilege.

HI folks,
It seems like an appropriate thread...
I have a 3.0 and TaylorMade Umbrella. The umbrela handle does not fit with OEM holder. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would hate to cut the grip or anything.
Thanks folks :)

Back