The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Wow, this is the shiznit. I'll be working on my entry.

Question to THP

This contest included fittings of top clubs. Do the winners get clubs included in the package or does the contest just entail the fitting. So I guess im really wondering if I were to win and wanted the irons would I be getting fitted but then needed to have money to buy them at the kingdom ?

Just a question, thank you

You'll get fitted to what works best for you in their lineup based on their system. You should check out the Kingdom website, it's very interesting.

I'm not seeing that you'll get clubs out of this deal. Doesn't necessarily mean you won't get something as a bonus, I just wouldn't expect it after what they are putting out to get people there, putting them up and the first class fitting.

If I was fitted to the forged irons. I think that would be my next purchase after reading the great reviews in the other threads.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

WOW!!! What an amazing opportunity for 6 lucky members!! Thanks so much to Taylormade and THP!!!

Calendar clear. Reporting for duty!

IMG_0747.jpg

This is just incredible. Can you people believe what you are reading right here?

I agree Hawk. I know so many people who just want a fitting that works and I have no doubt, this experience provides that and so much more. It's just a great opportunity for everyone. I'm working on my entry now. I'm almost on overload with all the great opportunities THP is offering.

This is just incredible. Can you people believe what you are reading right here?

I have felt like a teenage girl at a Beiber concert lately. (I know, I know) THP has brought out the big guns this year. I can't even imagine how the experience would help me with my game. I have never been fit for anything golf related except the online Bridgestone ball-fitting.

I really believe this experience is going to change the golfing path of those that get in. You just can't get any better than what this contest offers. Best of luck everyone!

Get those entries in.

This looks so awesome. I wish I could enter, but we've got to go out to where we are getting married that weekend so we can get our marriage license.

Entry sent! I can't wait to see who the lucky winners are. If there was ever one to hope for, this is it.

the experience and fitting data alone is worth the trip, anything else is a bonus!
You'll get fitted to what works best for you in their lineup based on their system. You should check out the Kingdom website, it's very interesting.

I'm not seeing that you'll get clubs out of this deal. Doesn't necessarily mean you won't get something as a bonus, I just wouldn't expect it after what they are putting out to get people there, putting them up and the first class fitting.

I am definitely entered into this contest! Thank you JB, GG, THP, and of course Taylormade! ALWAYS STEPPING THE GAME UP! Its truly unbelievable what JB, GG and THP is able to do day in and day out. So stoked I came across this website so many months ago!

the experience and fitting data alone is worth the trip, anything else is a bonus!

I agree completely but I guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out and still have to ask... Are clubs included?

Back