Forum Testers Needed - Compression Board

Was just trying to figure out how to make a compression board after reading another thread. Would love to demo this instead

This is definitely something I'd be interested in trying out. I've always been a sweeper with my irons, so I'm up for trying anything that would help learn to compress the ball at impact instead of sweeping.

I would love to help out.

Would love to give this a test run.

I'd happily test it. My big miss is generally hitting it fat, even if only slightly. I was just doing this at the range Sunday and found that often even what I think were flush shots were still showing a divot about a 1/4 inch or more before the ball - so I hit the sweet spot but lose distance because of the ground contact at the same time. Something like this could be good for me.

I would like to test one, I was trying the Hank Haney , Rush Limbaugh drill of hit the ball and not the board for better ball contact and I think this would help a bunch

It's finally getting a little warmer here, the snow is gone, and I could stand to improve my ball striking. So I'm in for giving this a shot.

Did you make the decision 2 hours ago?

If a decision has not been made on the testers, I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I missed this thread until now.

Thanks for the opportunity.

looking forward to seeing who will be testing. It sounds and looks like a good product. I can hear hank haney right now "miss the board hit the ball"

Oh, okay.

edit:
Bah didn't read well enough, gl to all u possible testers!

Last edited:
Well good luck everyone who put in for this testing. Will be looking forward to 4 great reviews! I think this product could really help newer golfers like myself with their ball striking.

I agree, in that the reviews should be pretty good reading. I am interested if this is seen in as good a light as a recent product that was somewhat similar. I would think a majority of us here could benefit for one of these products.

Good luck everybody. Can't wait to read the reviews.

yea I am getting more excited about this device. I have been very tempted to pull the trigger on a Tour Striker. I cant wait for the tester reveal / reviews.

First post updated.

Congrats to the testers

Some good guys to put this through the paces. Congrats everyone!!

Thanks for the opportunity to review this product THP! As I mentioned in my PM back to JB, I visited the range yesterday and had a VERY bad case of hitting fat shots. Happened on everything from the 5 wood to the 9 iron. Hit one clean and then one fat, back and forth. Was standing on the range thinking of the compression board and how it might help me. If I did not get lucky and selected for the review I was already planning to buy this if the tester reviews came back good.

Planning on recording video of my first trip to the range with this so you can get a really good idea of how this works for a high handicapper (22'ish) out of the box.

Thanks again THP!!!

Back