Stracka anyone use it?

Benchmade

Reaction score
Handicap
Ive been using it over the last year for my handicap and stats. Anyone else?

http://www.stracka.com/stracka.asp

I did and then I found that all your information is public and shows up if someone does a google search. Call me paranoid, but I decided I didn't want everyone on earth (boss, wife, etc.) knowing where and when I played golf - let alone how badly :D.

Switched to OOB for a while and now my golflogix provides the same data tracking/handicap and i don't have to reenter the info. when i get home since I keep score/stats on my phone on the course.

I use USHandicap.com, which I think is basically the same site with different banners. They're both run by golfnet.com.

While I do enjoy using the stat features, I primarily just use it for an official handicap card. My OnPar GPS's Mojo feature has more thorough stat tracking.

I did and then I found that all your information is public and shows up if someone does a google search. Call me paranoid, but I decided I didn't want everyone on earth (boss, wife, etc.) knowing where and when I played golf - let alone how badly :D.Switched to OOB for a while and now my golflogix provides the same data tracking/handicap and i don't have to reenter the info. when i get home since I keep score/stats on my phone on the course.

haha.
"Honey I swear I wasn't playing golf!!"
"But your hdcp went down two points!"

Since i work for the NYC Board of Ed i get every holiday known to man plus summers off "payed". Wife works at the same schol i do. We vacate together. She could care less if i played every day. Most days she comes along and walk/caddies for me hehe.

Same as above and about the card. As far as the whole world knowing what my scores or handicap is who cares???

I use it, have been on there for about a year and a half. I like the stats that I can track on there, and the fact that I have an official USGA handicap. I may check out OOBgolf due to the good reviews on here.

Back