TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

I just ordered one tonight. Should have it within the next couple of days. Will post pics after it gets here and if I can get some, pics of impact tape after the driving range.

Anyone have thoughts on the R11 3 wood? I hit the driver and liked the feel, but didn't get a chance to hit the 3 wood.

Anyone have thoughts on the R11 3 wood? I hit the driver and liked the feel, but didn't get a chance to hit the 3 wood.

I liked the 3 wood. There are a number of pages in the thread on it including my thoughts. Its not my favorite out this year as I think others have stepped up their game, but based on your bag, I think you might like it....hehe

I liked the 3 wood. There are a number of pages in the thread on it including my thoughts. Its not my favorite out this year as I think others have stepped up their game, but based on your bag, I think you might like it....hehe

could be the wrong thread for it, but have you tested it against the M1 on the course recently?

Thanks for the insight. I am a taylormade fan for sure. Hopefully I will get a chance to hit one soon.

Hey can somebody check their R11 under the ASP plate and see if yours has a serial number there, its not on the bottom side of the asp itself but right above where it screws in. My first one that broke didnt have one but my new one has one on the hosel like they all do and under the ASP plate. Its not the same numbers as the one on the hosel either. Thanks guys and gals

I've got a birthday coming up and really wanting an R11, as a lefty their hard to come by at a decent price, in which I'm just curious if people have thought its been worth it. I have found mixed reviews granted I know its all personal and have read about the paint chipping and etc. But overall have people found more yardage? Coming from a supertri I really want this driver..

Please give me one of each!!! I could really use them, my r7's are pretty beat up since I've only been playing, well I should say hacking for 3 years. This year will be my 4th. So help me improve my game....

Please give me one of each!!! I could really use them, my r7's are pretty beat up since I've only been playing, well I should say hacking for 3 years. This year will be my 4th. So help me improve my game....

Are you seriously trying to get an R11 from THP? Come on now.

You do know this is a thread in which the club is being reviewed and not a contest, right?

Ya no go bro. Go buy one. Or sign up for the taylormade kingdom giveaway. Lets be honest, have you seen anyone else ask for a club?

Are you seriously trying to get an R11 from THP? Come on now.

You do know this is a thread in which the club is being reviewed and not a contest, right?

hahahahha +10000

Pretty sure he was not asking for a club you guys. Chill out a bit :) I think that Jeremiah is expressing that he likes the R11.

Can somebody check under their ASP plate and see if their is a serial number right above where the ASP screws in, its not on the ASP plate but on the head.

Any buyers remorse though?

Can somebody check under their ASP plate and see if their is a serial number right above where the ASP screws in, its not on the ASP plate but on the head.

Not on mine.

b8e038a7-f30e-c5f2.jpg

Not on mine.

b8e038a7-f30e-c5f2.jpg

this is weird, my first one didnt have one under their either but my new one does, ill get a pic up ASAP

Pretty sure he was not asking for a club you guys. Chill out a bit :) I think that Jeremiah is expressing that he likes the R11.

Sorry if he was. When he please give me, and so help me, I thought he was implying that.

I hit this driver again today in a monitor while I was waiting for a meeting and I came away liking it a lot more than I did the first time around. Maybe its the driver swing changes I have made, but I was seeing very good numbers and I was hitting it really well. I'm still not sure about the ASP plate as I was not able to play with it but I loved the sound, and the low spin numbers I was seeing. I was also seeing better SS numbers than I was with the 2.0 but I have never hit that club well or his younger brother..

It came from TM, I dont think you have anything to worry about.

It came from TM, I dont think you have anything to worry about.

well i actually kept the one the store sent me since i already had it opened and sent them the one from TM. I emailed them to ask about it so we will see. Its a well known store so i know its authentic, they are really big sellers on another forum.

Back