GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
Is it forged like my Macbook Pro? I need a buttery soft tablet afterall.

I was just reading over on bgr.com that an apple person said the ipad 2 isnt that great and to wait for the ipad 3.

I was just reading over on bgr.com that an apple person said the ipad 2 isnt that great and to wait for the ipad 3.

Read the same, it's basically iPad 1.5.

What do y'all think about the "cloud" release?

I just got an iPhone 3GS. All this technology is too expensive for me.

Steve Jobs just showed up, Apple stock went up 5 points just now.

Looks like some nice little features so far.. plus thinner and ghosted

Yeah, the cameras look nice too.

They seem pumped about the cover

yeap im picking one up :) selling the old on ebay

The iPhone hotspot feature is pretty cool.

The HDMI cord that will allow you to project anything from the ipad to the tv is pretty sweet... sorta like apple tv, but better in my opinion. Next step should make same feature wireless.

Apple die-hards will be at casa de OEM later with torches and ipads ablaze!

I didn't get an original iPad, and will be picking up an iPad 2, but I think the iPad 3 is going to be amazing. But I've always wanted an iPad and having facetime on it will be awesome! BTW, I'm an apple geek!

I normally couldn't care less about any Apple products, but if I can raise the funds, I might pick up an iPad 2 to use as a secondary internet device at the house or for wifi spots.

I got an iPad for Christmas but I need ipad2. I can give my iPad to my husband or sell it...

Is it forged like my Macbook Pro? I need a buttery soft tablet afterall.

It's not forged but it is still buttery soft. I promise.

Back