lane6670

Reaction score
Handicap
Just received an email stating I won. Will get within 2 weeks.

Congratulations. Did you really send in the entry just after midnight or early dawn of the first of the month?

when did you guys register?

I got my rejection email :) That's ok...I'll be getting the Cleveland one :good:

Congrats lane.

I sent it in either 28th or 1st. Can't remember but it was around 9pm

Now I need to find 5 more contest to win to complete the set.

I got my rejection email :)

Too bad, but thanks for letting us know that they are sending rejection emails.

Since, I didn't get one, I checked the spam folder, and there was the email saying they had selected me.

YAY! :bananadance:

And to answer my own question, I registered around 10am on the 1st, i.e. yesterday.

i received my entry submission confirmation email on 3/1/11 @ 04:46AM Eastern (my wife works early shifts @ a hospital); i havent received a win or a loss email yet.

Not only is Charlie Sheen winning, so am I WINNING

I just got my email too

Not only is Charlie Sheen winning, so am I WINNING

Haha. Well said. I just got my email too.

I'm getting one too. Looks like I'll have something new to hit out of my yard instead of Jack Nicklaus 3 iron I usually use.

I just checked my spam after reading they send rejection notices and low and behold I am getting one too. I will be playing it and the Cleveland CG16 7 iron forward in a few weeks. Looking forward to hitting them.

Edit - I emailed my entry at 12:48 on March 1st.

I entered a while ago and never got a rejection.I found the confirmation email, and I'm going to check all emails above it and my spam folder.

I never recieved a email and I delete my spam folder. Doh

And it said I entered twice, but I only registered for 11 month. Does it automatically register me again?

junior lefty, I don't know the answer to that. I registered thrice (Jan, Feb, March). My confirmation emails didn't say anything other than "thank you for registering".

congrats, nicely done!!!

I just checked my mail and I am getting one too!!!!!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Looks like I got the rejection letter. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

Checked my email after seeing this thread....and I am a winner too.

Does THP have a lock on the TM2.0 6i entries????

Denied. I am counting on trying them at the Kingdom, so no worries! :wink:

I got my email today too! Looking forward to seeing how this stacks up against the other irons sitting around the house. Maybe it turns into some type of utility/go to club for a yardage, but if not i'll definitely be playing it forward.

Back