THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

K-Mart sucks, Drumdog!

If you took all the balls out of the boxes and stacked them up one on top of each other, the stack of balls would be 336 feet tall !
The 2400 balls alone(not including boxes) weigh 243 pounds.

The bad dreams are going to start I just know it. And those balls out weigh me by 60 pounds.

good luck jb thats a back breaker of a job. get gg to give you a rub down later when its finished.

She does the shipping and deserves the credit, not me.

Thats a great idea. I'd be more than happy to cover the shipping cost to get the items shipped.

As we stated earlier in the thread, we do not ask for shipping money for people. If for some reason they would like to do so, they can donate to the site and get one of those cool little donor tags next to their name. All donations go straight to fund these shipping "projects"

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Titliest PROV1X
2. What is your handicap? 3.1
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 125
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) slight draw/hook
5. What driver and loft do you play? Titliest 905T 8.5 deg

i which case mate you better make sure a cuppa tea and foot rub await her finishing.

p.s dont whip her to hard my misses makes mistakes when i do :D

1. Current ball--Testing Bridgestone B-330 RX yellow, but play Penta or Bridgestone e6
2. Handicap--12
3. Swing Speed-- 95-100
4. Common miss--slice
5. Driver--Taylor Made R9 460 10.5 deg R flex

And again special thanks to you guys for a great forum and the opportunity to test new equipment as it comes out!

Last edited:
1. Current ball--Sxrixon AD333 or Bridgestone E6
2. Handicap--18
3. Swing Speed-- 90-95
4. Common miss--slice/fade
5. Driver--Cobra S2 Regular Flex 10.5*

1. Current ball--Bridgestone E6
2. Handicap--24
3. Swing Speed-- ~92
4. Common miss--hook/push
5. Driver--Wilson Staff Spine, Stiff 10.5*

Any idea when this will be announced?

Any idea when this will be announced?

here you go

As we said earlier in the thread, we would update this as soon as the balls came in. We have about 200 dozen golf balls arriving that we have to unbox and the repackage to go out to all of the testers that get selected. We then have to get our shipping labels ready.

I play: calaway warbird
Handicap : 18
swing speed : 90
I usually fade,
just picked up a new taylormade R11 @ 10.5

b8e038a7-aea0-ea8d.jpg

That sure is a lot of golf balls!

Wow! I just saw how many balls you guys were expecting! This is a giant test! Thanks for providing we hackers the opportunity. Am I the only one who was inches away from their computer screen trying to read the side of the box? hehe. :bulgy-eyes:

nope not the only one.

Wow! I just saw how many balls you guys were expecting! This is a giant test! Thanks for providing we hackers the opportunity. Am I the only one who was inches away from their computer screen trying to read the side of the box? hehe. :bulgy-eyes:

no i blew it up to 400% and still couldnt read it lol

wow that's a lot of golf balls. GG got her workout in today carrying all those boxes.

Tell me about it, I just carried them into the house.

May have to update the 5-10-15 thread after that workout!

Tap before talk.

Wow!! I know you are tired GG, but it looks like the work has only begun.

Back