THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

The UPS guy asked if I need help but I told him I have been working out. Each box is 30lbs...piece of cake.

you guys could drink a couple bottles of wine while repacking all those, should make it a little more fun lol

Assuming there's 10 dozen per box, with the 10 boxes that's equal to 1200 golf balls. That's 121.5 pounds of golf balls. I'm not claiming to be a math teacher, but that's a lot of golf balls!!! Thanks to THP again.

How great will it be that the joke is on us. they are really exploding balls.

Assuming there's 10 dozen per box, with the 10 boxes that's equal to 1200 golf balls. That's 121.5 pounds of golf balls. I'm not claiming to be a math teacher, but that's a lot of golf balls!!! Thanks to THP again.

12 boxes per case

that is a lot of golf balls.

Ball currently playing-Taylormade XD
Handicap-10
Swing Speed-125 mph
most common miss-slight fade
Current driver-Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5*

The UPS guy asked if I need help but I told him I have been working out. Each box is 30lbs...piece of cake.

The UPS and USPS guys are going to start hating you both...probably not Ellie. lol. You might want to think of cookies as a form of bribery

I am about to feed that picture into GIMP and see if I can clean up the image enough to see the sender...

By all means, do so. There is NOTHING on the box with the company name...hehe

I got payed the other day. I can't give a whole lot, but maybe enough to cover shipping for one person. I gotta get my PayPal set up first.

But I could feed the address into google...
By all means, do so. There is NOTHING on the box with the company name...hehe

Hey, I think the weather might actually be starting to cooperate! I'm going to throw my hat in the ring (if it's not too late...).

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Titleist Pro V1, TM TP Black LDP
2. What is your handicap? 15
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 90 with driver
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? usually straight
5. What driver and loft do you play?Callaway Diablo Edge 10°

I could cross reference it with a list of major golf ball manufacturors, eliminate those that have no history of helping THP out (not calling names) and get at least a 50/50. If that wouldn't work, then I stand corrected.
Same fulfillment company that 3 companies use.

Let's Scrap the testing and just make a ball pit

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Nike Crush
2. What is your handicap? 24-ish
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 90-100
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? Slice
5. What driver and loft do you play?TM Burner 10.5

why bother? you will find out soon enough

:good:

Some people are just trying a little too hard I believe. We will have all the details up including who is testing them soon.

LOL my 6 year old is showing more patience. Guys we will know soon enough

Its going to take GG some time to sort this out. We might be holding off until tomorrow to announce all the details. Sorry everybody. We want to make sure that ALL of the information is correct in terms of getting the proper materials to our testers and if that means waiting an additional day, we think it might be best to do so.

Back