THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

waiting......

J/K HAHAHA :act-up:
Keep up the good work JB and GG. I know the wait is well worth it. That is one thing I have learned on THP.

Its going to take GG some time to sort this out. We might be holding off until tomorrow to announce all the details. Sorry everybody. We want to make sure that ALL of the information is correct in terms of getting the proper materials to our testers and if that means waiting an additional day, we think it might be best to do so.

hehe...take your time!

Tell the truth now CL, did you get yon kiddlet a vader costume right after that commercial? Heh

No pallet eh? Our UPS guys never would have carried all those to the door even with a dolly

That is a LOT of balls!

LOL my 6 year old is showing more patience. Guys we will know soon enough

This thread reminds me of a joke my friend used to tell me:

How do you keep a moron busy?

Spoiler
:D
Spoiler
And for those who don't get it.....the answer is: say nothing

He got me a couple times with this joke. :dohanim:

Its going to take GG some time to sort this out. We might be holding off until tomorrow to announce all the details. Sorry everybody. We want to make sure that ALL of the information is correct in terms of getting the proper materials to our testers and if that means waiting an additional day, we think it might be best to do so.

Dude, no apology needed! We're just happy to even be considered!

Hope it's not too late. I had no idea you were sending out so many balls, unreal. Wish I was around to help, that's a big undertaking, thank you!

1. What golf ball do your currently play?

Bridgestone B330, B330S and Penta

2. What is your handicap?

3. What is your swing speed (approximately)?

Driver avg. is 125 mph, 6 iron avg is 100 mph

4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight)

My most common miss is a fade

5. What driver and loft do you play?

I play a Taylormade Superfast 9.5 loft

All right, I can wait. Maybe.

Tell the truth now CL, did you get yon kiddlet a vader costume right after that commercial? Heh

No pallet eh? Our UPS guys never would have carried all those to the door even with a dolly

My 6 year old has been Darth Vader 2 years running for halloween. My wife asked him a few months ago who he loved more Darth Vader or daddy. Sadly I finished second in that contest.

no sorry needed, these sort of things take time, im just happy to be on a awesome forum and have chances to test things(that is if i get picked lol).

By all means, do so. There is NOTHING on the box with the company name...hehe

D'oh! Foiled again. Hah, well I can wait until tomorrow to find out about whether I was chosen, and what the ball might be.

Another thanks to THP for putting on so many great things at one time, including this! and the TM contest, and The outing, and the Tour Player Contest, and and and.... Thank YOU

That's an awful lot of golf balls. I suspect they'd last me a round, MAYBE two! LOL

My 6 year old has been Darth Vader 2 years running for halloween. My wife asked him a few months ago who he loved more Darth Vader or daddy. Sadly I finished second in that contest.

That is both equally sad and awesome at the same time

easy fix CL..... start going by Darth Daddy

Can't wait to see who is chosen for this test!!!

12 handicap
Callway ix
SS100
Hook

Hello. I've been away for a few months but have been following THP via Facebook. Anyway, I'm excited to get back into the community and posting!

1. What golf ball do your currently play? - Top Flite Gamer V2
2. What is your handicap? - 8
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? - 105 - 110 with driver
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) - Pull Hook
5. What driver and loft do you play? - Callaway FT-9 IMIX with Pershing shaft, 9*

Thanks!

Last edited:
So maybe I'm still too new to THP.... but how do you get the addresses for all these folks? Are we going to PM you later? Anyway, just curious.

So maybe I'm still too new to THP.... but how do you get the addresses for all these folks? Are we going to PM you later? Anyway, just curious.

They mail to you if your selected. You give them your address.

If your selected, you pm GG your shipping info.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

That is both equally sad and awesome at the same time

easy fix CL..... start going by Darth Daddy

Can't wait to see who is chosen for this test!!!

I take is as awesome. And Darth Daddy has a nice ring. Don't think I can play golf in that helmet though.

I would sign up for this, but it's supposed to snow here tonight, so now way for me to guarantee I can play golf within five days of receiving them. Next time though!

I would sign up for this, but it's supposed to snow here tonight, so now way for me to guarantee I can play golf within five days of receiving them. Next time though!

Simulators are accepted!

Tap before talk.

Back