The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer bacon or ham.

I was implying that he wasn't yours .... but I concur, bacon and ham trumps hummus all day.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Why the hell am I getting up so damn early then?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Why the hell am I getting up so damn early then?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

To soak your sock?

For the record, the ham joke was a play on words that failed. Ham > turkey.

As for the sock, soaking negates its magic powers.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

For the record, the ham joke was a play on words that failed. Ham > turkey.

As for the sock, soaking negates its magic powers.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Ok, neither of us is on the same page tonight bro. Soaking your sock was a play on words as well.

Does anyone else have any idea what Hawk and TC are talking about? Do they even though at this point?

I'm so confused right now. The answer is surely more beer.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Does anyone else have any idea what Hawk and TC are talking about? Do they even though at this point?

I made a quick evaluation and based on my calculations there were two conversations going at once on this thread. I've never seen that happen before... thats a new thing.

They need to get back on topic. hehehe

Hawk asks why the hell he's getting up so early for a kid I implied wasn't his (which is clearly a joke) so I reply with "to soak your sock", which is hawdom (yes, I made that up b/c of hawk's affair with socks) for to wet your noodle.

Make sense now?

Clearly I'm too sober to be in the Banter thread right now....haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Clearly I'm too sober to be in the Banter thread right now....haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yeah, I don't know what's going on in here. His kid likes hummus, nothing wrong with that.

He dipped his grapes in it.

hahahahaha

So, I read today that they are opening a Panera with a drive-through here. Kinda defeats the purpose. Right, OEM?

He dipped his grapes in it.

My kid is right now dipping bread into ketchup and loving it! I have trouble watching it cause its gross, but thats what he wanted for a snack before dinner.

What da heck is hummus :confused2:?

That's just nasty. Hawk Jr at an entire bowl of corn and 4 slices of American Cheese the other night. That's just freaky too. I called him Corn Butt for three days.

That's just nasty. Hawk Jr at an entire bowl of corn and 4 slices of American Cheese the other night. That's just freaky too. I called him Corn Butt for three days.

Thats gross too, I'm trying to potty train the boy right now, and I'm pushing hard cause I'm tired of my life revolving around poo!

I'll tell you nasty..happened just now when I was trying to study. I was just sucking on the end of my pen and the saliva dripped from that end and came out the ink end all over my paper when I was trying to write.

I'll tell you nasty..happened just now when I was trying to study. I was just sucking on the end of my pen and the saliva dripped from that end and came out the ink end all over my paper when I was trying to write.

Dude. Keep it PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back