packersfan

Reaction score
Handicap
up there
Hey all,

I've been reading the site/forums for a long time but I've just recently gotten more serious into golf the past year or so and now with all the snow in northeast PA, I'm hoping this will help me cope a little better since I can't get out and play.

Welcome to THP.

Hey all,

I've been reading the site/forums for a long time but I've just recently gotten more serious into golf the past year or so and now with all the snow in northeast PA, I'm hoping this will help me cope a little better since I can't get out and play.

Welcome to THP!
It won't be long till the snow is gone and we make it back out on the course! Any day now... kinda.

I feel your pain, packersfan. With football over, it's been hard to keep your mind off of spring - even with the Pack's fantastic season :rockon: I just emailed my local course owner to get an idea when his course/driving range is going to open because I couldn't stand it anymore. welcome to the forum!!! I'm new in here as well, and these guys have been great.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the very addicting site; hope it warms up for you quickly!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, it will certainly help you get through to golf season.

Welcome to THP. Youll love it here.

Welcome!

Welcome to the very addicting site; hope it warms up for you quickly!

Yeah, I know...THP has been a daily visit for me for the past year or so. I start fiending for it if it's been more than 24 hours since my last visit. Almost addicting as actually golfing.

Welcome to THP and I hope spring is just around the corner!!!

:welcome:

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP from a lifetime Packer fan living in the Pacific Northwest.

Welcome to THP from a lifetime Packer fan living in the Pacific Northwest.

Glad to see a kindred spirit. This year was so nice after all the heartbreaks over the past few years.

Welcome! Enjoy

Welcome and how can you have that ugly Green Bay logo as your icon and live in PA! Go steelers

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP...I feel your pain about the PA weather!

Back