yeap im picking one up :) selling the old on ebay

which one do you have? will it be posted in the FS/WTB section? I may be interested in taking it off your hands :angel:

The iPad 2 looks great but I agree that the iPad 3 will be amazing!

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

I was just reading over on bgr.com that an apple person said the ipad 2 isnt that great and to wait for the ipad 3.
agreed was hoping for more and they made it halfway there!!

The HDMI cord that will allow you to project anything from the ipad to the tv is pretty sweet... sorta like apple tv, but better in my opinion. Next step should make same feature wireless.

I liked it the first time when it was called HTC EVO on Android...hehe

I'll probably skip this generation and wait for iPad 3.

In our family, the iPad belongs to the 4yr old.

I don't think he will mind that his toy got obsoleted so soon after purchase. :)

I have been thinking about getting some sort of tablet or min laptop for a while now. Maybe I will just get the iPad 2. I could sit on the couch searching THP and feeding my "words with friends" addiction.

I have been thinking about getting some sort of tablet or min laptop for a while now. Maybe I will just get the iPad 2. I could sit on the couch searching THP and feeding my "words with friends" addiction.
I think you will love it. I also read books on mine and use some apps for notetaking and task management at work. I use it even more than I thought I would.

Read the same, it's basically iPad 1.5.

I was just reading over on bgr.com that an apple person said the ipad 2 isnt that great and to wait for the ipad 3.

Exactly. And the iPad 3 might even release sooner then later.

Really???? Now I am bummed!! Was waiting for version 2, now you say wait till 3. You say sooner.. any ideas?

Apple die-hards will be at casa de OEM later with torches and ipads ablaze!

:good:

Callaway joined forces with Lambo, Maybe a TM/Apple partnership?? LOL

Really???? Now I am bummed!! Was waiting for version 2, now you say wait till 3. You say sooner.. any ideas?

:good:

I am with you WR. My wife and I were waiting for this and now I am in debates about waiting for the fall. Before I know it, there will be an iPad 4 out.

I am with you WR. My wife and I were waiting for this and now I am in debates about waiting for the fall. Before I know it, there will be an iPad 4 out.

Exactly, this could be perfect for my business but I dont wanna waste my money if something much better is comming out soon

If I order an iPad, should I get applecare? I am very careful with my electronics and have never had any issues before. White or black?

Exactly, this could be perfect for my business but I dont wanna waste my money if something much better is comming out soon

I look at tech gadget purchases like golf clubs. If I like it now and I will use it, I buy it. If I always wait for the next new thing I wouldnt buy anything.

interesting thoughts by many here. i was pleasantly surprised at the changes and features that were offered on the iPad2. i am curious to know what else you might be wanting if it's not already included in the new model?

i for one did not purchase the first ipad because i was disappointed in the lack of front facing camera. now that it's available, i will most certainly be purchasing one.

i'm glad they didn't opt for the white/black back. i'm still not sure about the covers although the magnetic feature is pretty interesting. i'm anxious to see what other cover/case manufacturers come up with.

my MacBook might be moving to the backburner after this baby shows up. iMac needs a friend. lol.

If I order an iPad, should I get applecare? I am very careful with my electronics and have never had any issues before. White or black?

I never get AppleCare on my Apple stuff. We have multiple iPhones, iPads, a MacBook and a MBP in my house. But some people always get it. I think it is not needed, but I am super careful with my toys.

This thing is gorgeous. And the white?!! Oh man, I wish I had money..

I never get AppleCare on my Apple stuff. We have multiple iPhones, iPads, a MacBook and a MBP in my house. But some people always get it. I think it is not needed, but I am super careful with my toys.

Thanks for the info. I didn't think I would need it, but just wanted to make sure.

Haha worse!!!!

I feel bad for the people who bought the iPad for their child/themselves when their product is outdated in just 3 months. Sad.

I feel bad for the people who bought the iPad for their child/themselves when their product is outdated in just 3 months. Sad.

Why do you feel bad for them? Its not like Apple is turning off all existing ipads next week; they just relased a new model. People knew that apple would eventually release an ipad2 when they dropped $500+ for it. To their credit, Apple is pretty consistent with their product refresh schedule. Itd be like saying you feel bad for yourself because you bought a TM SuperTri and now its 'outdated' because the R11 is out.

The boss just gave me the green light to order an ipad two once they're out. Oh yeah, I can't wait! Now to figure out what case to put on it.

The boss just gave me the green light to order an ipad two once they're out. Oh yeah, I can't wait! Now to figure out what case to put on it.

I heard next Friday is the big day!

Back