The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for the even i may not have enough post's at the moment but i'll be on doing my best to qualify in time to try to get into this thing the opportunity to not only go but to play with people from all over the place it really is going to be a true tour experience

I wish I didn't live so far away *sniff* *sniff*

I wish I didn't live so far away *sniff* *sniff*

GC I am a little North of you so you have a better chance going to the MC Tour!! hehe

Haha, complete forum skim.

It's amusing seeing posts that are completely obvious if you look around the site for 10 minutes, lol! haha Welcome again to the crowd that will be joining us tonight!

I hate to comment on this again, but it appears there is a disease going around.. shall I call it.. "Skim Cancer?"

edit: as I wrote that I was trying to figure out if that was a tasteless joke or not. Sorry if it offends anyone because I really don't know.

Maybe a tad to far but the point is, if you want to be in this so bad, can't you take the time just to read the announcement. I mean c'mon.

Good Call. Edited.

No worries, but there are people who could take that seriously, but REad people. I'm done posting in this thread for a while. :D

In honor of the Inaugural Morgan Cup, I thought I would post my first ever Youtube video.
This one is for TC....and there may be one for Biggsy in the future.

DD -- You got talent Dawg! I love it :clapp:

I cannot wait for the even i may not have enough post's at the moment but i'll be on doing my best to qualify in time to try to get into this thing the opportunity to not only go but to play with people from all over the place it really is going to be a true tour experience
Still trying to get the posts to be eligible too!

In honor of the Inaugural Morgan Cup, I thought I would post my first ever Youtube video.

Love it! Well done DD!!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Glad you liked it.
I'm still working on an idea for Biggsy.

Awesome DD! I can't wait to see what you have in store for biggsy.

Real creative DD. If you are looking for an idea for me, start with a little NIN in the background or something a little more edgy.

That was AWESOME!

I am going to have to make a rule for the Morgan Cup 500 post qualifications. If a person wants to just write nonsense over and over again in threads just to get their post count up that isn't going to count. The point of the Morgan cup is to have avid golfers, true golf enthusiasts, get the golfing experience of a lifetime and I would like to think and hope that people would take this more seriously.

I am going to have to make a rule for the Morgan Cup 500 post qualifications. If a person wants to just write nonsense over and over again in threads just to get their post count up that isn't going to count. The point of the Morgan cup is to have avid golfers, true golf enthusiasts, get the golfing experience of a lifetime and I would like to think and hope that people would take this more seriously.

Thank you GG!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Agreed GG, well said.

Good call GG. Respect your Authoritah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back