Only for men :crying:

Thanks for the link!

Entered, thanks. Tough choice between solid black or white.

Thank you for that info. :)

Thanks for heads up!

I've actually entered the BF to win a few things, but if I enter him to win, he doesn't win. When I enter myself to win, I win :D That's how I got both my Adidas Signature Paula shoes :clapp:

Entered.

I've actually entered the BF to win a few things, but if I enter him to win, he doesn't win. When I enter myself to win, I win :D That's how I got both my Adidas Signature Paula shoes :clapp:

With that kind of luck would you mind entering for me and I will pay for you to ship them to me when you win them lol. Sounds like you need to head to Vegas.

BTW: Thanks for the link Barb

Entered, I picked the white and blue snake skin, I think it was. Usually wear black but would love to win those shoes! Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Barberakb! Entered. Love those blue snake prints.

Thanks Barberakb! I'm in too....only this time I went a little more traditional with my choice.

Thank you for the link.

Definitely in. thanks for the heads up. Figure if your gonna get free shoes might as well get the snake skin (chose the dark brown).:glasses-cool:

Normally I don't read the fine print...but this is a weekly drawing and you have to sign up every week.

Drawings for this Sweepstakes will be held each Wednesday morning (beginning February 23rd) during the Sweepstakes Period. One winner will be chosen each week. All entries received will be eligible only for the next succeeding drawing subsequent to FootJoy’s receipt of such entries, unless declared ineligible, according to FootJoy’s interpretation of these rules, in its sole discretion.
Week Received by 11:59PM ET Drawing Date
1 February 22, 2011 February 23, 2011
2 March 1, 2011 March 2, 2011
3 March 8, 2011 March 9, 2011
4 March 15, 2011 March 16, 2011

Thanks for the heads up

Back