Honda Classic [Spoilers]

note to self...dont touch the Bear this year

It looks like the bear is doing something unnatural to IJP, and IJP looks like he's enjoying it!

that bear appears to be doing to #12 what the rest of the top ten does to him on a weekly basis

the charlie sheen winning team:

YE Yang.................................Robert Allenby
GMac.....................................Vijay Singh
Louie Oosthuizen.....................Anthony Kim
Brian Gay................................Angel Cabrera
Matt Kuchar.............................Stephen Ames

I hear that the weather may not be so nice for this tournament.

Just picked my team. I hope the weather doesn't affect the TV schedule. I'm almost as excited about this as I am The Masters.

Just picked my team. I hope the weather doesn't affect the TV schedule. I'm almost as excited about this as I am The Masters.

I know me too. Its just a cool thing. Knowing we just played the course and knowing we are playing it again in a couple of months.

I've got the PVR all set up for tomorrow so I can get some info on this course. I have a feeling from what I have heard I'm going to need all the help I can get.

You would have loved it here today OEM 40 mph winds for about 24 hours now, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Been getting lots of nasty winds here too. I sure hope they get good weather for the Honda, Im really looking forward to watching this one.

You would have loved it here today OEM 40 mph winds for about 24 hours now, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

perfect time to go out down wind and hit some drivers. 500 yards here you come

keep it, dude

watching the recap of last year's Honda and it's really weird in a good way that I'm remembering certain holes, certain shots I hit on those holes, etc as these pros just be-bop around the bear trap like it's a par 3 course.

Callaway had some pics on their page last night. One was of hole number one and I remembered how I hit a killer drive (for me) and then ended up in the pot bunker in front of the green.

keep it, dude

watching the recap of last year's Honda and it's really weird in a good way that I'm remembering certain holes, certain shots I hit on those holes, etc as these pros just be-bop around the bear trap like it's a par 3 course.

I plan to watch it a few times over the next few weeks along with the scorecard I printed out of the tees there. Very excited for this tourney.

My favorite hole was number 5. Probably because it was a forced carry par 3 and I actually made it on the green without dunking my ball.

and then your strategy gets blown to hell when you see everything in front of you. I know I went out there wanting to break 100 on the course and by the end of the day I just wanted to have 1 ball left that didn't find its way into the water there
I plan to watch it a few times over the next few weeks along with the scorecard I printed out of the tees there. Very excited for this tourney.

and then your strategy gets blown to hell when you see everything in front of you. I know I went out there wanting to break 100 on the course and by the end of the day I just wanted to have 1 ball left that didn't find its way into the water there

Unfortuanatly I see that happening for me this year. My goal was to break 90 on the Champion but I'm starting to think that might be a pipe dream.

For all the Bear Trap hype, I think that 18 was one of the most intimidating holes I've ever seen. 30 mph wind in the face and bunkers in every possible spot that you could miss. Top that off with water on the right.

For all the Bear Trap hype, I think that 18 was one of the most intimidating holes I've ever seen. 30 mph wind in the face and bunkers in every possible spot that you could miss. Top that off with water on the right.

I know it was the hole that kept me from breaking 80. I think I shot 84 if I remember correctly. Either that or 82, I am not sure, but I know I doubled 18.

18 was deceptive. I thought it was so wide open off the tee and that I'd just hit it out there past those bunkers on the left, then i hit my ball, and didn't even come close to clearing those bunkers. I think I had 400 yards left after my tee shot.....lol.

11 was a scary hole to me.

Back