Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I know it was the hole that kept me from breaking 80. I think I shot 84 if I remember correctly. Either that or 82, I am not sure, but I know I doubled 18.

Driver, 3h, 3h for you (I think).

Driver, 4h, 4h (water), 4h again. It just went downhill from there.

18 was deceptive. I thought it was so wide open off the tee and that I'd just hit it out there past those bunkers on the left, then i hit my ball, and didn't even come close to clearing those bunkers. I think I had 400 yards left after my tee shot.....lol.

11 was a scary hole to me.

You know, I did ok on that hole, but it was very scary from the tee. Water on the left and again in the front of the green. We were searching for balls in the trees on the right side iirc.

You know, I did ok on that hole, but it was very scary from the tee. Water on the left and again in the front of the green. We were searching for balls in the trees on the right side iirc.

I think it's a great golf hole. You don't have to be huge off the tee, but that second shot takes some guts. I did ok on that hole as well. I think it's one of my favorite holes on that golf course.

18 was deceptive. I thought it was so wide open off the tee and that I'd just hit it out there past those bunkers on the left, then i hit my ball, and didn't even come close to clearing those bunkers. I think I had 400 yards left after my tee shot.....lol.

11 was a scary hole to me.

Driver, 3h, 3h for you (I think).

Driver, 4h, 4h (water), 4h again. It just went downhill from there.

Yeah it was driver, 3h, 3h but I still came up short. Then it was a nightmare around the green for me.

I think it's a great golf hole. You don't have to be huge off the tee, but that second shot takes some guts. I did ok on that hole as well. I think it's one of my favorite holes on that golf course.

I played to a number I think lol.

TC - 18 is where Uncle Daddy tried hitting a ball out of the water, funny stuff. Then he got some advice from the mashall that turned out to be horrible advice. I thought that the 18th hole on both courses we played that weekend were very good holes. Luckily I played them at -1 for the weekend, just played like crap the other 34 holes.

My team's in. I picked a team yesterday in case I forgot to do it tonight.

My team's in. I picked a team yesterday in case I forgot to do it tonight.

Hope you got some good wind players in there Smally. I went down the coast yesterday (about 30 mins away from PGA) and man was it windy (I know... huge shock there). I'd say 20-25 mph gusts even inland. They said it'll stay that way until Saturday with maybe some rain forecasted for Sunday.

Bear trap tomorrow!

Hope you got some good wind players in there Smally. I went down the coast yesterday (about 30 mins away from PGA) and man was it windy (I know... huge shock there). I'd say 20-25 mph gusts even inland. They said it'll stay that way until Saturday with maybe some rain forecasted for Sunday.

I think I did OK with that Spank. Got quite a few Euros on there.

Got my picks in. I am excited to see this course. I will be wishing it was May while I watch.

Looking forward to catching as much coverage as I can today...this only makes the wait for May harder

Who's everyone got to win this sucker? There's a great field this year and I think young Rickie Fowler may have something to do with this one.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Who's everyone got to win this sucker? There's a great field this year and I think young Rickie Fowler may have something to do with this one.

I like Ernie this week. Or Vijay.

I'm liking Ernie b/c of his success during the Florida swing last year. Also, I expect Gmac to do well.

For some reason I don't trust the Big Easy this week. I wanted to pick him for my fantasy team but just couldn't.

Finally time for some Honda!

So I am a total idiot and forgot to fix my team so I have two guys who WD. I even set a reminder on my calender but dismissed it and never actually changed my players. Oh well, this is still going to be such a fun tourney to watch. I can't wait for coverage to start.

Cant wait until the tour makes its way down here to Miami. Got tickets for 3 of thre four days and plan on making it over for a tuesday practice round.

So I am a total idiot and forgot to fix my team so I have two guys who WD. I even set a reminder on my calender but dismissed it and never actually changed my players. Oh well, this is still going to be such a fun tourney to watch. I can't wait for coverage to start.

DOH!! Els +1 already? ugh

I'm not sure who I have in this one. I'm going to love watching the holes and hope to remember some of the spots I was in (behind all trees haha). I picked Ricky B again this week for my team. Hopefully he hasn't withdrawn. I havent read all the posts in this thread I will admit. This tourney is sure to bring back some good memories.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! I did it too late again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke Donald the force is not with you. Again.

Back