Check Those Mailboxes Boys And Girls!!

I'm so jealous!

Lucky dog!

Rub it in lpm!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Jokes on you. I got some ads and a credit card offer. 59% APR BRO.

hehehe. Congrats man. That is excellent.

Have fun lpm & take some pics for us wanabes :golf2:

Definitely plan to take lots of pictures this year. This will only be the second time I've attended the practice rounds. My grandfather gets several tournament badges every year so I normally only get to attend the tournaments days, hence no photographs...

Thats sweet man!

Have a great time

Thats awsome, Enjoy!

holy crap so jealous - have a great time

WOW...so jealous! Have fun in Augusta!

My spare ticket will be going to Andy(johndeere10) as a groomsmen gift. It sounds like he is excited about it since I just got a text message from from his Twitter account... lol

Congrats LPM!!! Like 5 weeks from tomorrow is the Opening Round. That thought just made me happy!!

Nice score, I'm waiting to see if I got tickets for the LPGA US Open in Colorado Springs

Well at least the new tiger woods masters game is coming out this month, thats as close to Augusta I will prolly ever be lol.

:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

I'll make sure to not let you get too hammered on the cheap beer! :D

Your a lucky man! I would love to go to the masters one day, but I know it is not likely. Have a great time, on the cheap beer and sandwiches which I hear are great.

Nothing wrong with getting hammered as long as you don't drive yourself home... haha

Good point. I'll have to call Casey every few hours for a consumption report! :D

Lucky! (Said in best Napoleon Dynamite voice.)

We have a sales contest going on for the masters again this year. It's only for a few days and not the entire tournament so I'm not sure I'll go.

i'm jealous too!

Congratulations!

Back