Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Does anyone think it's better for those starting on 9 today and getting through the Bear Trap early or is it better for those starting on 1 to try to have a good round until the Trap and get just get through the Trap at par?

I would rather have it later. Don't know why but I just would

And I forgot to submit a team for this week. :banghead:

Camillo is +7 right now!? I'm never picking him again, he has let me down for the last time.

He sure is struggling this year. Wonder what's going on with him?

And I forgot to submit a team for this week. :banghead:

I did that the 2nd week. I think everyone will have a week or two that they just forget or can't pick their team

I just ran to lunch quick and was listening on PGA Tour radio on XM and they were talking nonstop about how brutal the conditions are today. That -3 by Spencer Levin is a great score!

EDIT: They were describing the win direction, directly into the players on 18 with a little right to left...that's the EXACT wind we had. I wonder if that place is ever calm.

Ricky Barnes is tied for 13th. yeah!!!

He sure is struggling this year. Wonder what's going on with him?

The snakes must have put a curse on him.

I thought they had wind in the UK? wtf is Donald and McIlroy doing? Besides obviously pissing me off. Luke Donald is such an enigma. How can he play like he did last week then turn around and do this? He sucks.

Camillo is +7 right now!? I'm never picking him again, he has let me down for the last time.

Same here. He screwed me once in Hawaii with the DQ and then played terrible after that so he is done. He is no longer invited to be on my roster.

BEAR TRAP

Yup, apparently the bear got the best of him.

Brian Gay went bogey/bogey on the first 2 holes of the Bear Trap...he's now +2. Hopefully he finishes strong!

I just ran to lunch quick and was listening on PGA Tour radio on XM and they were talking nonstop about how brutal the conditions are today. That -3 by Spencer Levin is a great score!

EDIT: They were describing the win direction, directly into the players on 18 with a little right to left...that's the EXACT wind we had. I wonder if that place is ever calm.

This is exactly why I picked Allenby this week; he seems to be fairly decent in the wind. He just started with a par... hope the pick pays off.

I thought they had wind in the UK? wtf is Donald and McIlroy doing? Besides obviously pissing me off. Luke Donald is such an enigma. How can he play like he did last week then turn around and do this? He sucks.

Longer courses are going to give Donald fits.

E. Molinari started out pretty good. -1 thru 2

Rat,

They play 18 everyday, but on the first two days they start people off both sides of the course (#1 and #10) to speed up play. Several players will be playing #10 as their 1st hole and #9 as their 18th, if that makes sense.

Do they only play 9 in the opening rounds?
This whole tournament setting is new to me [I'm really showing my newb skin these days]

Longer courses are going to give Donald fits.

Or anywhere where he needs to hit the fairway to be successful. He is a terrible driver of the ball.

Don't forget that this played as the 4th toughest course (to par) on the PGA last year.

Adam Scott. Thank you for your +7.

Rory, Ernie, and Fisher are tearing it up for me in fantasy it looks like.

Rat,

They play 18 everyday, but on the first two days they start people off both sides of the course (#1 and #10) to speed up play. Several players will be playing #10 as their 1st hole and #9 as their 18th, if that makes sense.

Ahh ok, that makes a lot of sense since the field is so big.
Thanks!

Adam Scott. Thank you for your +7.

Come on man; the 5 ft. long putter didn't scare you away??? I wouldn't touch that with... well, a 5-foot putter.

So much for taking Marino as my sleeper pick +6 as finished with his 18. Maybe he was sleeping after all.

Come on man; the 5 ft. long putter didn't scare you away??? I wouldn't touch that with... well, a 5-foot putter.

He couldnt putt with a 3 ft putter, so I thought it might help him to have an extra 2 feet.

He couldnt putt with a 3 ft putter, so I thought it might help him to have an extra 2 feet.

Brian Gay entered the Bear Trap at E and leaves it +4....ouch. C'mon BG!

I've done that!

(Actually, I was +5 through the trap but no where close to even when I entered it)

Edit: I just pulled my score card... +7 through it. eeek.

Back