The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on to us.... he's just sitting there in the sugarloaf thread.... what will happen next? stay tuned!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed his extensive vocabulary, for me Bigsy's reply to the Zippity comment made me lol at my desk!

Nope I was wrong.... his Disney quote was the best!

Man I love this guy, is it bad that I have been following his posts for 2 days now? He is making my work day fun, and one-t that is by far his best post.

yeah I see him....I feel like I'm in a tree stand with a walkie talkie....

'<static> Eagle Eye to Laser....come in....Laser here.....what's JT's 20?....lurking....ok I have eyes on him....roger that"

He's on to us.... he's just sitting there in the sugarloaf thread.... what will happen next? stay tuned!

yeah I see him....I feel like I'm in a tree stand with a walkie talkie....

'<static> Eagle Eye to Laser....come in....Laser here.....what's JT's 20?....lurking....ok I have eyes on him....roger that"

That made me spit out my coffee. Funny man!

Oh man I can't believe I missed your guys' discussion! This is TOO good.
I want in on this!

He's... gone!

We should turn it into some drinking game or something.

Anyone else notice the check in desk explosion all of a sudden? I find myself sometimes saying hi to folks that signed up last summer.

Alright I am going to be out of the office in meetings for the next few hours, could I please get all JT updates sent right to my BB? :D

hard to do when at work..but remotely at the ibar? oh yeah...

Anyone else notice the check in desk explosion all of a sudden? I find myself sometimes saying hi to folks that signed up last summer.

Spank - yep. A certain member that joined in the last 2 days resurrected every possible check in thread. Gotta work on that post count for the cup! :nono:

Spank - yep. A certain member that joined in the last 2 days resurrected every possible check in thread. Gotta work on that post count for the cup! :nono:

That certain member has over a 1/10th of my post count in 1/30th of the time that I"ve been here! I must be a slacker and a half.

That certain member has over a 1/10th of my post count in 1/30th of the time that I"ve been here! I must be a slacker and a half.

There's a part of me that's cracking up (and there's a part that thinks it's all sad) because people are trying to jockey themselves to get into the Cup. It's interesting to observe looking from the outside in all the noobs and the born agains (the ones who just so happen to reappear again when there's a huge contest going on). It's obviously just the nature of the beast but hey we can all laugh about it.

Zippity doo dah day! Welcome to THP!

Haha. Man After reading some posts Im thinking I may lack the game to reprsent THP in the Morgan Cup. Something Im definitely thinking about. There are times where Im good and times Im not. Just rambling I guess. Maybe ill tear through the course between now and the 15th. I have no idea where all that just came from.

Having a moment at work haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Man After reading some posts Im thinking I may lack the game to reprsent THP in the Morgan Cup. Something Im definitely thinking about. There are times where Im good and times Im not. Just rambling I guess. Maybe ill tear through the course between now and the 15th. I have no idea where all that just came from.

Having a moment at work haha.

you know you are still going to try and get in to the morgan cup. Snap out of it! Besides I'll be nice when I beat you 7&6 on Sunday haha

Maybe I am sour but this JT guy is really making me angry, it's amusing but his posts just seems like he's giving us a slap in the face showing us how easy it is to get into the contest.

You know, these people who try like this to get into that contest are missing one big thing.
The people who will attend the contest, and the outing are all going to be valued members of this community. They, will be outsiders. They will not have built up a rapport like we all [generalization] have. Sure, those attending will be polite and welcoming, but wouldn't you get the feeling that 'they' would have stolen a place from someone who [subjectively] is more 'deserving'?

Hahah. Only if Im playing left handed :) i dont think you saw my practice club and the hole I burned through the sweetspot. Its just a fair warning lol

you know you are still going to try and get in to the morgan cup. Snap out of it! Besides I'll be nice when I beat you 7&6 on Sunday haha

You know, these people who try like this to get into that contest are missing one big thing.
The people who will attend the contest, and the outing are all going to be valued members of this community. They, will be outsiders. They will not have built up a rapport like we all [generalization] have. Sure, those attending will be polite and welcoming, but wouldn't you get the feeling that 'they' would have stolen a place from someone who [subjectively] is more 'deserving'?

I think if he made it in he would get ragged on pretty hard as well. Wouldn't be an enjoyable time. Could you picture him at the actual outing?

"So JT, where are you from?"

"USA"

"Oh, alright so hows your game coming along?"

"Coooooooool"

".....Are you a TM or Callaway Staffer?"

"hmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I think if he made it in he would get ragged on pretty hard as well. Wouldn't be an enjoyable time. Could you picture him at the actual outing?

"So JT, where are you from?"

"USA"

"Oh, alright so hows your game coming along?"

"Coooooooool"

You forgot the obligatory "hmmmmmmmmmm" of deep thought and contemplation.

Hahah. Only if Im playing left handed :) i dont think you saw my practice club and the hole I burned through the sweetspot. Its just a fair warning lol

thanks for the warning! Maybe I should be your teammate then

I understand the hesitation with newer members but at my first outing the THP crew could not have been more welcoming. I walked up to OEM, Hanks, G4L and crew all was cool haha. Seriously very welcoming. I dont think anyone will be like that at all. We were all new at some point. Well most of us anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back