Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Why wouldn't the Golf Channel provide all day coverage for these events? I mean, why not?

Might devalue the costs they charge to run commercials during the golf broadcasts. Just a complete guess. It would be great if they showed the whole round.

I think its because I have done so terribly in the league lately that I have napolean syndrome the second that I start doing decently well.

I have done bad too!! I hope allenby gets stung by a bee

Might devalue the costs they charge to run commercials during the golf broadcasts. Just a complete guess. It would be great if they showed the whole round.

Yeah, that would be my thought as well, but they are the "golf" channel. There's some incredible golfers that went out this morning and it would be nice to see them golf too.

It really irks me when someone shoots a 62 in an opening round going out early and all we get is a replay of a shot they hit on there last hole, might we see internet broadcasts/podcasts of earlier rounds?

Yeah, that would be my thought as well, but they are the "golf" channel. There's some incredible golfers that went out this morning and it would be nice to see them golf too.

I wonder if it is also part of the contract that they cannot show the entire round so as to not create a disincentive to actually showing up in person to the tournamnet?? Kinda like blackout dates... but blackout hours.

Great to see Weir 3 over after 4 holes....

You were expecting something different?

He's done Dent, pack it in, find a new Canadian to like.

Biggsy with the lead in fantasy.

I wonder if it is also part of the contract that they cannot show the entire round so as to not create a disincentive to actually showing up in person to the tournamnet?? Kinda like blackout dates... but blackout hours.

Another good thought looper.....you're so insightful man. That never even crossed my mind. I always assumed it had to do with viewing revenue (tv).

You were expecting something different?

He's done Dent, pack it in, find a new Canadian to like.

True TC, I don't even know why I post about him anymore. There isn't any other Solid Canadians to even like besides Graham Delaet?

Weir isnt bad, he can put some nice rounds in every once in a while. And i rock with him in Tiger 11 in the Ryder Cup lol

Weir isnt bad, he can put some nice rounds in every once in a while. And i rock with him in Tiger 11 in the Ryder Cup lol

He put in one good round this year where I saw him Top 10 after round 1, think he put up a 67, after that he went back to his normal self.

Does he even qualify for the Ryder Cup? I know it is a game, but come on... a Canadian... really? :D

lol, i know its frustrating that EA does that, i have to fill the American team with Canadians and women to battle Euro's. Not that there is anything wrong with Weir and the Ladies, i just feel weird pairing Anthony Kim and Kristi Kerr

lol, i know its frustrating that EA does that, i have to fill the American team with Canadians and women to battle Euro's. Not that there is anything wrong with Weir and the Ladies, i just feel weird pairing Anthony Kim and Kristi Kerr

Trust me it would be weirder for AK.

So Im done picking Johnny Vegas too. He is now on my poop list along with Puke Donald. Oh and welcome Els to the list too.

If i was AK, id be begging for Natalie Gulbis, or The Pink Panther :angel:

It's a shame...that list on paper sounds pretty good
So Im done picking Johnny Vegas too. He is now on my poop list along with Puke Donald. Oh and welcome Els to the list too.

I think Luke Donald was just tired. I mean it must get tough having to run away from Hundy that often right?

Donald showed a killer instinct in the match play, very talented will be interested to see if he builds on it

yeah, donald was a big let down

Me too. Vegas is my worst player right now. I guess he's a sprinter.

yeah, donald was a big let down

I was this close to picking him.... so glad I didn't. No momentum. Crap at Riviera, Win at Tucson, Crap at PGA. So maybe he'll win at Doral next week?

I am the tale of two sides of the coin. I have 3 players above the t-100 line (Jacobson, Walker, Fisher) but I also have 3 players in the top 10 (Schwartzel, Kuchar, Yang).

Back