it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
I could no longer resist my FATE
It's coming---
35" standard FGP with the Red Tour Classic Grip
4 days and counting..:clapp:

:seemore:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Used one for a while.

I've had my eye on the same putter, looking forward to your review.

I was hesitating because I keep thinking I might get fitted - by playing around with the Ping adjustable that you see in the stores I thought I was two degrees flat - it was explained to me that it is real easy to get this model bent so I went with the standard lie.
Can't wait to get this on real grass with a break - pretty deadly on the carpet - really fits my eye well.

Good luck...enjoy!

Congrats, that will be a long 4 days.

Congrats! I switched to the mfgp2 and it's been the best golf decision in a while. I hope you have equal success.

Tap before talk.

Congrats! I think you are going to be very happy.

You will love it!

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

It finally arrived Tuesday night!! I Love the grip it's the red tour classic - Thanks blugold for recommending it. The cover is unusual and I thought it was broken or something. It has a very tight collar that just slips on and off - I suppose it will loosen with time. It cost 160 so I thought that the extra 10 (retail 150) was for shipping but they stuck in the "triangulator" and it shows that it is ten bucks on the invoice. Weird because it was never mentioned. I gamed it yesterday and had 34 putts - love the feel and can't wait to roll it some more.
BTW - when counting putts do you only count those that are really on the green?? You know what I mean there are many "putts" that are on the collar etc. do those count?

She's beautiful!! I received mine today.(Ebay)Older style(bronze face)same grip(black) Really like the red!Love the headcover!!
I don't think being on the collar counts as putting stat since your are not on the green.Doesn't count as a GIR .
Happy Rolling!!

Congrats on the new putter! Now give us a pic w/o the cover on!!

Regarding your question about counting putts - I do not believe they count officially on the tour but I do keep track of my putts during a round and I do count those that I putt from the collar. IMO, if the surface is fairly flat and provides a good transition to the green it is still my goal to two putt at worst so that is why I count them.

Congrats on the new putter! Now give us a pic w/o the cover on!!

I was going to say the same thing, hahaha! COngrats on your new stick, you are going to love it!

nice!!

Welcome to the Seemore club! It is a great one.

very nice!

solid purchase! enjoy the new flat stick

Nice putter. I just got to use my FGP I picked up last Sat. on Tues. It had great roll. I'm sold on SeeMore and now you will be.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Thanks everybody - I just "happened" to be near the range today so I got a bunch more rolls in - once I realized I loved all CS putters this one was the clear favorite - I do like brass as well but every time I was in the shops "puttering" around it was the stainless that I used so I stuck with it - I love also the black gun metal finish - nothing shiny when looking down or with sun etc.
I guess the only "true" count of putts is on the green but sometimes as was said that does not seem real fair eg: 2 inches off
Anyone try the "TRIANGULATOR" ? comments -
& here she is NAKED :bashful:
IMAG0320.jpg

One more - shows the grip and the head cover w/lettering - I like the cool little blue eyes in the word Seemore
IMAG0321.jpg

nice i hope u like urs asmuch as i like mine

Very very nice, the milling is beautiful. I like the CS putters myself, I game a Scotty Red X2 but I could see the FGP making a push to move it out.

Back