The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point. Just look at what happened to Thainer just playing a round with JB.

Hmm? Seems I missed where that was discussed. Point me in the general direction?
I also wondered where our defecting friend was the past couple of days

Hmm? Seems I missed where that was discussed. Point me in the general direction?

What did you shoot today thread.

It is in the What did you shoot today thread. The gist of it is JB put the pressure on and Thainer came away with a new nickname :D

trying to get to my post count... I want in!!!

I was going to PM you but I'm sure you will check in here more often and posting more than checking your PMs. I'm not trying to be police here but your senseless and useless posts are really starting to get to me and a couple other members of the forum. Like GG said this is no way to raise your post count to be entered for a contest. This is called a FORUM. Contribute to active discussion all around the forum and actually input your own opinion into some threads. Engage in the conversation, I know you have a brain and a larger vocabulary than hmmmm, okay, cool, and I want in. I think members will be more appreciative if you do happen to reach 500 posts the right away instead of posting all this garbage. To start maybe you can reply to this post with more than one word, and an actual response that makes sense. There are a ton of threads you can respond to and probably have some general knowledge on.

I know you have fingers to write good co-herent responses, use em.

This site is great and the members are awesome, i just dont want the wrong idea to be thought about me.

We don't bro! Keep up the posting.

I am going to have to make a rule for the Morgan Cup 500 post qualifications. If a person wants to just write nonsense over and over again in threads just to get their post count up that isn't going to count. The point of the Morgan cup is to have avid golfers, true golf enthusiasts, get the golfing experience of a lifetime and I would like to think and hope that people would take this more seriously.

I've been part of THP for almost a year and really enjoying it but if I don't have anything meaningful to post, I don't, hence my meager amount of posts. So, even though I was told that 1.5 month was plenty of time to get my post count up, as much as I'd love to be part of the THP Morgan Cup experience, it's not going to happen. Hopefully, the Morgan Cup will be a annual event which with the 500 post count cut off, I estimate that I might be able to apply for the 2015 Morgan Cup.

I have yet to play with a THP'er, except vicariously. I look forward to it. It seems like the great state of Georgia is flooded with them. lol

Well I"m out for this one...don't even come close :crying: But this does sound like a lot of fun and a wonderful experience :)

Cheers Dr and F2G!

This site is great and the members are awesome, i just dont want the wrong idea to be thought about me.

You don't have to worry about that at all. No one here has a bad thought about you and your post was extremely kind. We are glad to have you be a part of THP and we look forward to chatting with you. If you are watching the Honda Classic or following it online I definitely recommend jumping into that thread. You can get 50 posts made in no time. That conversation there just flows.

is there any possiblity that the Morgan Cup could become a tradition? It may be too early for anyone to know but I'm really curious. I don't have the handicap for it right now but I hope to by the end of this year. Maybe I could possibly be a candidate for next year's??? if it takes place again??

Ok Biggsy....here is your inspirational video.....

[video=youtube;pI0g2ig-b88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI0g2ig-b88[/video]

P.S. I think many others out there that are very excited about the "free stuff" part of this event, need to think about the competition side really hard. That is the part I am most worried about and I haven't even thought about the equipment side for awhile.

I said this way back in the early pages, and I'm glad you brought it back up. It's a golf tournament first, not a giveaway.

That being said, I'm in. Go Packers!

Kevin

Great video DD! Love it!

Too funny DD!!!! biggsy get the long knocking, aggressive tunes, and I get the Doctor's office tunes. Not sure what that means exactly.

Too funny DD!!!! biggsy get the long knocking, aggressive tunes, and I get the Doctor's office tunes. Not sure what that means exactly.

You lull people to sleep...I wake em up and get em rockin and motivated.

You lull ME to sleep...especially with that beautiful, smooth swing and ridiculously good short game.....then you'll wake me up in time to help Team Hackers celebrate the victory at the Morgan Cup.

Thanks dude, that's way too kind of you.

Nothing derogatory meant by it TC. Your song just came to mind when I was reading about you workin on your game.

Love the video, didn't even realize you posted it. "This dogs no pup, I'm going after the first Morgan Cup"...

Well done.

Nothing derogatory meant by it TC. Your song just came to mind when I was reading about you workin on your game.

No worries dude, I loved it.

Love the video, didn't even realize you posted it. "This dogs no pup, I'm going after the first Morgan Cup"...

Well done.

LOL...I wondered if anyone would catch that line I slipped in there.
Hey...a guy has to be optomistic about getting in the game doesn't he?

I said this way back in the early pages, and I'm glad you brought it back up. It's a golf tournament first, not a giveaway.

That being said, I'm in. Go Packers!

Kevin
Uh, Kevin. The football season's over. The Packers won the Superbowl. I hope I didn't spoil if for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back