The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

oh i guess i'll enter this sweet f'in contest too...

thp and tm...best friends forever :drinks:

Absolutely....never been fitted yet, and if there are going that far then they need to go "all the way". Otherwise, I will feel the pressure to step up and buy what they say is a better fit for me, right? I can go to an outstanding fitting center not all that far away, and get fitted to any clubs I want, not just TM.
It might be right for the person that wants TM clubs....whomever goes I bet will come away with a bag of TM clubs.
Thanks THP, but no thanks!

You make me a sad panda.

This contest blow's my mind. What a fantastic opportunity for six THP Hackers to partake in. I just finished googling these places and Amazing just keeps coming into my head.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade!

Contest ends tomorrow, get your entries in!

:alien2: Got my entry in :alien2:

This is such an incredibly sweet contest. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the wonderful oppurtunity and excitement.

Best of luck to everyone. :rockon:

the 50 words or less contests always remind me of the movie A River Runs Through It when I'm typing them up. "Half as long" (at least I think that is the quote)

Whoever wins the trips to the Kingdom at Reynold's Plantation, go play Great Waters or the Oconee while you're there. Beautiful courses. Probably staying at the Ritz-Carlton too. It's right next to the Kingdom.

Got mine in. Thanks again Taylormade and THP.

What an incredible opportunity. I have had poorly fitted clubs in the past from so called "experts". Having the opportunity to be properly fitted at a state-of-the-art facility like The Kingdom should bring confidence to anyone's game.

I think i entered. not sure if i did it right lol

I aprishiate a oppertuneity to go to da big house.

Thanks! :cyclops:

My entry is in as well. Nothing to drawn out from me, just the truth.

Good luck everyone, this is a unique and fantastic opportunity.

Thank you again to Taylormade and THP for this.

I went that route as well TC.

I hope no discrimination goes against newcomers, I sent mine in and really am hopeful to be apart of this.

I hope no discrimination goes against newcomers, I sent mine in and really am hopeful to be apart of this.

I don't think THP picks who goes. But if they did I know they wouldn't discriminate. Everyone has an equal chance

The people that decide have no way of knowing if someone is a newcomer.

Felt like i was in school again... Counting words for a paper. Double spacing. Lol. Loved it. Hope to make one of the 6 spots

I agree. If a local guy got to test the latest balls, then they must be fair for their picks!!

I agree. If a local guy got to test the latest balls, then they must be fair for their picks!!

Huh????

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Forgot to add the quote above about "I don't think THP picks who goes. But if they did I know they wouldn't discriminate. Everyone has an equal chance"

I just never hear about st Louis people winning things... Not that they haven't. I guess I just dont hear about it. Heck, I can barely find a demo day close enough anymore for the big names in golf.

Huh????

Forgot to add the quote above about "I don't think THP picks who goes. But if they did I know they wouldn't discriminate. Everyone has an equal chance"

I just never hear about st Louis people winning things... Not that they haven't. I guess I just dont hear about it. Heck, I can barely find a demo day close enough anymore for the big names in golf.

Gotcha! Well, you never know, this could be your lucky contest.

Good luck!

Yeah I can only hope!! I haven't told the wife yet either... Haha. Maybe a weekend away would be good for the both of us!!

Gotcha! Well, you never know, this could be your lucky contest.

Good luck!

My last minute entry is in. I have no life, so both weekend are free for me if I'm lucky enough to be chosen. Tehehe.

This is definitely pretty awesome! I am in love with TaylorMade equipment.

I'm still trying to decide if I can take off to do this before I send an entry in. This is one I am really interested in!

Back