Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Like Monty? One eats his weight at Golden Corral and one is fit like a tennis player...hehe

but monty has a nice rack!

Like Monty? One eats his weight at Golden Corral and one is fit like a tennis player...hehe

Not looks, more like playing ability, i may be pretty far off, just seems like its not as far off as it could be

Thats right boys, figured out how to reply with quotes (even though the tab is right in front of my nose) i promise not to reply with quotes to every post but its a pretty cool thing to do lol

WOW 20 mph wind gusts today! The bear is going to chew some booty today :hungry:

I was out practicing today and although I'm not at PGA Natl, we are experiencing the same winds, it's nasty out there, glad I did not play.

I was out practicing today and although I'm not at PGA Natl, we are experiencing the same winds, it's nasty out there, glad I did not play.

FLTC wants to know if you were practicing your short game?

dont forget boys, when its breezy swing easy I like windy tourneys because the pros have to hit different shots

dont forget boys, when its breezy swing easy I like windy tourneys because the pros have to hit different shots

R7 -- This course is just brutal with the high winds. Did you just see Ernie Els ball come to a stop then roll backwards? He was about to putt and thank goodness he did not ground his club. The wind kicked up and the ball took off on it's own back down the slope. Winds are now gusting at 40mph. Now it's getting like the wind we had last year :thumb:

R7 -- This course is just brutal with the high winds. Did you just see Ernie Els ball come to a stop then roll backwards? He was about to putt and thank goodness he did not ground his club. The wind kicked up and the ball took off on it's on back down the slope. Winds are now gusting at 40mph. Now it's getting like the wind we had last year :thumb:

I fear that should I attend next year's outing, this course may be destructive to my game of golf :p

I love playing in the wind. Maybe not 40 MPH but hey who would. Then again give me a piece of the cash they are making and id play 18 holes in 50 mph winds wearing a tutu

No kidding. I was going to play, but decided just to range it. I never knew it was so windy in Florida until I started playing golf. PGA is tough enough without this wind.

Boys dont call me stupid but who is FLTC?

I love playing in the wind. Maybe not 40 MPH but hey who would. Then again give me a piece of the cash they are making and id play 18 holes in 50 mph winds wearing a tutu

for that much money I'd caddy for you...in a matching tutu

got ya, sorry im a newbie, Good luck Kevin

Really wishing I didnt slack on my picks haha.

I've just had a chance to go over some of the scores and wow there are high numbers. Justin Leonard is doing pretty well so far. I just really like the guy.

From the sound of it I think my team is in the crapper! Everyone of the people being listed as playing bad is on my team.

you guys talking about this sites fantasy?

Looks like Allenby is battling back.

Thanks Biggsy does that make you MCCBIGGSY?

Back