Honda Classic [Spoilers]

If its never to late, wouldnt i be super behind? JB?

Sure glad I didnt take Villagas as he makes Puke Donald look like a Champ with his +9. Villegas ON FIRE!!

I love playing in the wind. Maybe not 40 MPH but hey who would. Then again give me a piece of the cash they are making and id play 18 holes in 50 mph winds wearing a tutu

for that much money I'd caddy for you...in a matching tutu

Hmmmmmm get ready to loose all ya balls.

I only have two picks in the fantasy league so far who have pooped out today. Camilo Villegas & Rory McIlroy. I am going to put CV on the not to do list as he has crapped out on me the last few tournaments. :angry:

Hmmmmmm get ready to loose all ya balls.
I only have two picks in the fantasy league so far who have pooped out today. Camilo Villegas & Rory McIlroy. I am going to put CV on the not to do list as he has crapped out on me the last few tournaments. :angry:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm :D

daddy, lol i dont know what to say about that!

Finally some courses that look like what I play. All those mountains and desert don't look much like my area.

I like seeing familiar courses F2G, funny thing is when i saw burnt out pebble last year in the major they hosted it looked like courses i play, except no oceans in ohio!

I hate that Fowler brought the huge flat brimmed hat to the PGA tour... looks terrible

That's TCs pet name for me.

Rickie Fowler is looking very angular...I hate that shirt

I do call you my sugar daddy. Btw, where's my allowance for March?

My team is sucking eggs. Four guys outside the cut line.

Boom. Loser.

I do call you my sugar daddy. Btw, where's my allowance for March?

Nice to meet you mr FLTC lol... sorry i didnt know you were a celebrity on here

I know i posted an apology to you guys earlier today but if i sign up and catch you all i wont apologize! :arrogant:

don't let them lie to ya...he's a celebrity in town too...

That sandbaggin SOB.... sorry i like quoting movies too!

I know i posted an apology to you guys earlier today but if i sign up and catch you all i wont apologize! :arrogant:

It's free to join the League, so why not? You can still brag if you win a week. Also get used to doing it every week for when the second half of the season starts.

i think about every 2 hours i learn a newer part of this site, gunna be a long fun ride

Just saw this stat: Balls in water today = 23... They are trying to catch up with me

I love that stat, especially when they are at Sawgrass

I'm just a celebrity to OEM Kevin. He's my 1st Lt. and my handy smurf.

R7...i missed the first 2 tournaments...I've fallen farther behind since but its still awesome...and when i win it will be that much sweeter. plus you could always be second half champ which has a prize too if i'm not mistaken...

Henrik Stenson? Seriously? Has he even played since Sawgrass last year, lol

Back