Honda Classic [Spoilers]

they commented on folks applauding VJ for hitting it in a fairway bunker off the tee....is it bad I applaud everytime he misses a fairway, green, or putt??

I mean I know Gray is our senior golfer, but calling him a tee box is uncalled for no? :act-up:

Wrong pic..... oops! It has been changed!

Anyone notice kuchars new putter and grip. It's sort of like bernhard langer style from the 90's

I just looked it up myself. #10 it is. Par 4. I don't think it's any longer though.

This is the 10th tee box, right by the club house. No room to go back any further.

232323232%7Ffp63395%3Enu%3D42%3B6%3E87%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3334%3C9%3B%3A79347nu0mrj

I am pretty sure they could still move it back. The pros do not play from the same tees as us and on Sunday they are often pushed back even further.

I am pretty sure they could still move it back. The pros do not play from the same tees as us and on Sunday they are often pushed back even further.

I don't remember there being too much more room around there, but heck, anything's possible! It's still a LONG hole!!

#10 is playing down wind and down hill so even though they're playing it as a par 4, that's over 500 yards, most of the guys have 185 or less for their 2nd shot.

From PGATOUR.com:

#10 Par 4 525 yards
Nicklaus' changes led to a switch of pars with No. 11, which had been a 5. The 10th is reachable in two but there's a pot bunker guarding the entrance to the green. After the 1990 PGA Seniors' Championship, trees were added along the right side to deter players from hitting into the 9th fairway.

From the scorecard, that's the Gold Tees

I just saw that Brandt Snedeker WD for all you Fantasy Players....His wife went into labor.

I have one guy under par on my fantasy team. Thank goodness he is the leader right now. This course must be playing extremely hard.

I just saw that Brandt Snedeker WD for all you Fantasy Players....His wife went into labor.

I saw that too. Thank goodness I don't have him on my team too. Then I would have 3 guys who have withdrawn. But I am happy for him and his wife on the birth of their first child.

I have one guy under par on my fantasy team. Thank goodness he is the leader right now. This course must be playing extremely hard.

Hard Course + Wind = High Scores.

I've only got one guy under par too (Schwartzel) T2 at the moment.

With all the chatter about this I can't wait to make it home and check out the dvr.

Slocum's shank on the 15th was devastating to his round.

Molinari, +1 on 15.....

I saw that too. Thank goodness I don't have him on my team too. Then I would have 3 guys who have withdrawn. But I am happy for him and his wife on the birth of their first child.

My wife was sitting next to me and all of a sudden I heard "awww baby". We already have 3.... I'm not ready for another, I quickly changed the channel real quick to change the subject.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Not hatin, TC. Just a fan or irony. : ) I like Sneds and wish he and Mandy well. Seems like he'll be a good Dad. I am glad that i picked Nick Price as my Dark Horse this week. Lives close by and is playing his first PGA TOUR event in 3 years. Can you say handpicked course?

Not hatin, TC. Just a fan or irony. : ) I like Sneds and wish he and Mandy well. Seems like he'll be a good Dad. I am glad that i picked Nick Price as my Dark Horse this week. Lives close by and is playing his first PGA TOUR event in 3 years. Can you say handpicked course?

I know you're not hatin'. What would be even more ironic is if the baby was conceived in a Honda.....huh?

Back