The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this way back in the early pages, and I'm glad you brought it back up. It's a golf tournament first, not a giveaway.

That being said, I'm in. Go Packers!

Kevin
Uh, Kevin. The football season's over. The Packers won the Superbowl. I hope I didn't spoil if for you.

is there any possiblity that the Morgan Cup could become a tradition? It may be too early for anyone to know but I'm really curious. I don't have the handicap for it right now but I hope to by the end of this year. Maybe I could possibly be a candidate for next year's??? if it takes place again??

We honestly do not know but that is asking an awful lot of a company to put up that much gear every year. If we ever made it a tradition I can pretty much guarantee it wouldn't be every year. But it really is too early to tell anything right now.

LOL...I wondered if anyone would catch that line I slipped in there.
Hey...a guy has to be optomistic about getting in the game doesn't he?
Absolutely! I wish I had a say in the matter!

nice job on the vids drumdog, although I think biggsy's came out with a much better song!!!

Talent Drumdog, Talent. Thanks for posting those videos. They made my crappy day at work turn around when I got home. Thanks.

Nice work Drumdog! I can't wait to see this thread explode once the members earn their spots and the teams are drafted.

Great job DD, loved the videos buddy!

DrumDog has some serious talent. I got a huge kick out of the two videos :D

I'm glad you all like them and thanks for the compliments !
I am sure there will be more to follow in the coming weeks.

Good job Dd, got the juices flowing for everybody. Keep up the good work, we are looking forward to the coming posts.

DD that is awesome man

this is amazing!!!! when they say 500 posts does that counts threads too?

Yes, a thread is still a post. They both count the same. Still plenty of time to reach 500. Jump in some good conversations and you will be there in no time.

is their and age requirement my lil bro wants in also

Your brother would have to be a forum member, have to have a handicap of 18 or less, and would have to have a minimum of 500 posts.

Your brother would have to be a forum member, have to have a handicap of 18 or less, and would have to have a minimum of 500 posts.

Yes, you must be 18 or older.

Also what TC said. Plus get your email in on time and pay on time. This will be on a first come first serve basis so only the first 14 people who email, get my response, and pay will be able to participate in the Morgan Cup.

cannot wait do we know what course we will play

skim bro, how about you slow down, read a post and stop creating threads.

Can we take a vote to close off the 500 post requirement early so that the insanity will stop?? :act-up:

doublex - Read the first post in this thread...All will be explained if you do.

Can we take a vote to close off the 500 post requirement early so that the insanity will stop?? :act-up:

doublex - Read the first post in this thread...All will be explained if you do.

agreed, this is starting to get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back