Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
recieved an email from Golf Galaxy offering the platinum fitting experience for 149.99

It is a 90 minute session that includes: Driver Fitting, Ball Fitting, Putter Fitting, Iron Fitting, Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis, Wedge Gap Analysis, Grip Fitting, and Shaft Fitting.

Sounds great, are you going to give it a shot?

Not valid for Saturdays, and "limited availability on Sundays", so I can see why folks who can only make it out on weekends might pass on this.

Yeah, but is anyone going to work every week day of the year? Still looks like a good deal from here.

Yeah, but is anyone going to work every week day of the year? Still looks like a good deal from here.
I agree it is a good deal, but the fine print is important. The round has to be played before Apr 15th, so you have six weeks to find a weekday to use the discount on.

I agree it is a good deal, but the fine print is important. The round has to be played before Apr 15th, so you have six weeks to find a weekday to use the discount on.

I agree the fine print does make a difference, and fine print being what it is, I did not see that

www.14stix.com has TaylorMade Nighthawk golf caps for $9.99, don't know about the shipping, but I would guess it to be $6-8.

This might only be a one time thing because I was given it personally from Fairway Styles but I cannot buy anything from them right now so I will give it to someone who needs it. It's probably first come first serve.

Recieve 20% off your purchase at the time of checkout.

Promo Code: 89744

www.fairwaystyles.com

Awesome!

Yippee!!

travisMathew Blackhawk Pants in blue/grey for $54.99 @ www.14stix.com They have 6 pairs left and all are 34 length, so you can take them up.

thanks!

Pretty great deals, you guys find alot more online then i do!

Amino Vital

Amino Vital

use code SWEEPS02 for 15% off and free shipping from the www.aminovital.com website. Expires 3/31/2011

Glad you guys are doing all the work finding these so I don't have to . Thanks!

i got the training club "the little one" by PSP golf at a local golf shop for $20. retail is $100

Umm.... what is it, and what does it have to with golf?

It's an amino acid/energy/recovery/concentration drink mix. See the website for more info. Lots of PGA tour players use it. You'll notice many players towels are "Amoni Vital" towels, (I'm sure they're paid to use the towel).

I have used it a few times and I felt good when I did.

The have the Pure Digital Flip MinoHD 2-Hour Digital Camcorder at Woot for $69.99. This is a great small camcorder for recording swings. It will fit in your bag easily for course and range recording. Here is the site.

www.woot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back