Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been raining and snowing for weeks. The next time it even let's up to a light mist i'm going out and hitting some golf balls on the driving range I can't take it anymore.

80 and sunny with a 5-10 mph southerly breeze, perfect for 18 after work.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

We're going to be in the middle 50s today, low 40s tomorrow, then rain and 50 on Friday (all day rain) and a little bit of snow on Saturday.

Love Midwest weather.

80 and sunny with a 5-10 mph southerly breeze, perfect for 18 after work.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk
How do you do it? That would just be a little too good to be true.

it's 38 degrees here...freakin heat wave.

it was low 40s and a howling wind much like yesterday... only cold

73 and sunny here today, nice except greens are being punched and sanded.

its like a rollercoaster
yesterday it was low 70s
today is like low 40s

Today was an absolutely beautiful day, or at least it looked that way as I sit at my desk and look outside. The forecast for this weekend, not so great...rain and cold. The move to Florida looks better and better.

Nice day today, but had appt at 11 and I gotta leave for another shortly. Who said sales jobs give you the most time for golf?

it was sunny... windy and freezing
mid 30s with a wind chill in the 20s

Cold in Ohio, some snow still left but u can see grass, luckily i will be in 60-70 degrees in Charlotte next week

Beautiful weather today in Louisville, 62* and sunny. Unfortunately it's about to change for the worse this weekend.

After spending the winter in Naples, it's hard to complain to others in the Northeast, but really, can Spring just get here already. 30s-40s and rain in Pittsburgh this weekend...no good for golf.

today will be partly cloudy and high 40s

It's supposed to rain most of the day tomorrow, then a chance of snow on Wednesday.

Other than a little wind yesterday was nice, but snow today, 2" so far and another 3" to 8" expected tomorrow. Not so bad this time of year as a few warm days should clear things up nicely.

49 my butt... wind chill was more like 29

Here in the valley it is perfect Golf whether. a little windy but about 65 deg and sunny. I dont like playing in the wind but it makes you think about all your shots and i believe makes you a better player.

its sunny out
i got my chromax balls
i dont care how cold it is im playing
please please please wind dont blow more than 5mph

The forcast is really bouncing here. As of bed time last night they were calling for 6 to 9 inches of snow and before that it was 2 to 6, now its down to 2" to 6" which I like much better. We'll likely get some snow, but not as much and if the rest of the forcast keeps the warmer trend for Thurs/Fri this should be gone soon.

It's raining. And will be raining for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back