who do you think is gonna b #1 the longest this yr

Tiger effin' Woods homey!

Who u thnk will b #1 longest and y?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'd love to say tiger but unless kaymer starts beating himself or tiger has one of those multi-major years, I have to say Kaymer. Dude's just plain too good.

John Daly!

Just kidding, id be willing to bet that kaymer holds it for a while, westwood got scared leading, Wouldnt mind seeing phil jump up there and take the spot for a little

John Daly!

Just kidding, id be willing to bet that kaymer holds it for a while, westwood got scared leading, Wouldnt mind seeing phil jump up there and take the spot for a little

With ya!! I think the German will hold it for a bit. Not sure if the same computers that calculate the BCS and the OWGR but I think Boise and TCU should be #1 or 2. bahaha

oh come on that was good Canadian humour!! :drinks:

i would love to see JD get to top 200 in the world lol, hes like 660

i would love to see JD get to top 200 in the world lol, hes like 660

Is he really 660! He's let it get away. I don't get how if you make it that far how you can drop so quickly. I guess it was off the golf course too.

I think Kaymer may surprise some by hanging onto number one for a while. He's playing great golf right now.

I wonder how the WGR (world golf rankings) work because daly has made alot of cuts in the last few years, which means hes gotten better, but he just keeps dropping on the list. I dunno how to explain it, hes not winning but hes not getting worse

i say kaymer cause hes already there and i think hes going to stay there for a while or at least longer than anyone else would

Back