TM R11 vs titleist 910 D2

The 910d2

lets add a "and why" to this thread too... I think it helps people a lot more to hear why you like a certain club more. Brand, feel, distance and whatnot. OP, I have tried neither but I want to. The adjustability is sweet in both and they both look pretty sharp.

R11, the 910 just didnt do it for me, i have hit it a couple times against my supertri when i still had it and was hitting the supertri farther and with more accuracy, the R11 is performing better than the ST did also.

I've hit both and liked the R11 better. It looked, felt and went longer for me. I loved the adjustability of the R11 as well. I haven't had a chance to tool around with the Titleist Surefit.

I haven't been a fan of Titleist drivers since I had a 975J I believe it was.

The R11 performed better in every category for me. I had very high hopes and expectations for the 910 but it didn't make the grade.

R11 all the way!

I hit both at a golf show in Indy last weekend. The R11 seemed lighter and had a better feel.

I spent a lot of time with both drivers on the launch monitor and found the R11 was better for me. That being said the 910 drivers are excellent and are very strong performers. I feel if you go either way you will be happy. Your best bet is to get on a launch monitor or the range and test them for yourself .... what is good for one isn't always good for the other. The cool thing about golf is that there is so many great products out there you just have to spend the time and do the research to find the best one for you and your swing style.

Cheers!

Back