THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Taylormade Burner TP
2. What is your handicap? 12
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 80
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) slice
5. What driver and loft do you play? Taylormade R7 9.5 degree

Tell me about it, I just carried them into the house.

Thanks GG and JB for all your hard work. Much appreciated and not taken for granted. You guys are awesome!!

So maybe I'm still too new to THP.... but how do you get the addresses for all these folks? Are we going to PM you later? Anyway, just curious.
A little off topic, but are you from Oklahoma kdub? I noticed Pistol Pete swinging in your avatar.

JB and GG,

I can't thank you enough for everything you guys do. I appreciate even having the opportunity to be a part of a place like this

A little off topic, but are you from Oklahoma kdub? I noticed Pistol Pete swinging in your avatar.

Yup, went to Oklahoma State. Grew up in Texas. Go Pokes!

JB and GG,

I can't thank you enough for everything you guys do. I appreciate even having the opportunity to be a part of a place like this

Yep, they were the perfect people to undertake this website business.

I am excited to see who is selected and what balls they will be testing.

The testers list will be posted at 7PM EST this evening. Please remember that you will have to check the 1st post to find out if you are on the list and then PM GolferGal the proper info.

Once the golf balls are sent, we will have a new thread for the testers to post feedback, pics, etc...

Thanks for throwing us a frickin' bone here! (think Dr. Evil) Work has been completely boring today, so I've been checking for updates on this thread way too much.

Woohoo!!

awesome! can't wait to see who the folks are that get to check these out

The testers list will be posted at 7PM EST this evening. Please remember that you will have to check the 1st post to find out if you are on the list and then PM GolferGal the proper info.

Once the golf balls are sent, we will have a new thread for the testers to post feedback, pics, etc...

Awesome news JB, looking forward to the announcement. I bet you're looking forward to clearing 400 pounds of golf balls out or your staff bag room.

Tap before talk.

I would sign up for this, but it's supposed to snow here tonight, so now way for me to guarantee I can play golf within five days of receiving them. Next time though!

Snow sucks......I'm pretty sure it's evil.

It's too cool to get to play with new balls, especially those not on the market yet. Good luck to all who put in :thumb:

Thank you again JB and GG for all the hard work you do for us Hackers. I can't wait to see who gets to demo these balls. I'm ready to start reading some reviews. Good luck everyone.

Sweet...note to self "check back at 7"

Great oppurtunity, to bad ohio still has snow good luck everyone

Thanks for all the hard work, JB and GG.

And good luck to all the candidate testers!

30 mins everybody lol.

.....and the countdown begins.....

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5 Fn+F5.

Darn multifunction F keys.

Back