hardest weather to play in

I dont mind wind, i dont mind rain, i dont mind fog, or anything like that but i absolutely think that Cold weather is rediculous, it feels like your hitting a rock and your hands hurt after, and dont get me started about warming up after the round

I dont mind wind, i dont mind rain, i dont mind fog, or anything like that but i absolutely think that Cold weather is rediculous, it feels like your hitting a rock and your hands hurt after, and dont get me started about warming up after the round

Being Canadian, I grew up learning to play in the cold trying to extend the seaon as long as possible. Me I hate playing in windy/rainy/semi cold conditions.....that sucks!!

Rapping golfer nice! lol

thats a rare combo i'm sure rapping and golf...i'd say thats new but i'd have to say the worst is the COLD weather

I GOT A VOTE FOR COLD! oh ya!

Over here on the wet coast, rainy season (mid October to May) golf is ridonkulous! sometimes you get the odd sunny week in March or April. But other than that the cold wet rain bites and bites you deep!! :rain:

Cold and windy. The worst.

snow storm....lol

Cold. Cold is terrible. I hate wearing tons of restricting clothes, my hands are cold, I grip the club too tight... Yuck.

Windy with a bit of rain. Nose is running and glasses keep fogging. Still it's golf.

Looks like cold is winning so far, i think its because with rain there is gloves that help and all that fun stuff, if your cold your cold, and if ur clubs are cold and the ball is too its going to suck

Hot and humid. I hate hot weather. Reminds me of football.

Heavy Wind. It's a pain, it's not completely predictable, it can turn bad shots into horrendous misses, and when you hit a bad shot and feel the wind whipping at your body it feels like it's pushing you like a drunk trying to pick a fight

oh yeah you want to hit that shot, huh. well how do like that shot now huh, how do you like it now

Playing a round with the temp below 35* and then adding some wind to that can be just plain miserable. For me that is the worst, usually encountered in December when trying to extend the season here in Northern New England. Second to that is temp a little higher (up to mid 40's) with a cold rain. That can also be pretty miserable but is not worse to me than dead cold combined with wind.

Over here on the wet coast, rainy season (mid October to May) golf is ridonkulous! sometimes you get the odd sunny week in March or April. But other than that the cold wet rain bites and bites you deep!! :rain:
Add wind to it and its the worst of all time ! I'll stay in where its warm :D

Add wind to it and its the worst of all time ! I'll stay in where its warm :D

Well not too windy!! you are in Kansas after all (Toto get back here)!!

Wind with trees blocking makes it tough, especially when you dont read it right, it can feel calm when your standing there but could be crazy above the tops of the trees, Reading wind is what seperates pros from joes alot of times, that and consistency, short game, putting and intangibles lol

Cold is bearable (TX winter) but those winds whipping at 20-30 regardless of season makes it a big challenge!

Playing in the rain on a day that has winds up to 25 MPH and the temperature is less than 40 degrees. The worst!

Playing in the rain on a day that has winds up to 25 MPH and the temperature is less than 40 degrees. The worst!

Got alot goin on there high score, that would probably be a horrible round though.

Back